MLG Dallas Live Stream

#31BurningWindPosted 10/30/2012 10:05:51 PM
Definitely going to be watching this weekend. : )
---
Xbox Live and PS3 Gamertag: Shellshock821
#32xTreefiddy350xPosted 10/31/2012 6:10:39 AM
I haven't paid attention to MLG since Halo 3. Kind of weird to see how these teams changed...

Might have to watch this weekend.
#33thedarkknight1qPosted 10/31/2012 7:01:37 AM
Why is there a sport for playing a video game? uhh....The people who win these aren't even proving anything to anyone.

If its just trying to be best at a videogame, well to the people that enter this, there are a lot of people out there that can play good and don't enter these. So even if somebody wins, it doesn't mean they are the best player.

This "mlg", I have almost had enough of it, It is pretty annoying. Especially when Halo gets mentioned in it, Halo is by far my favorite game and always will be.

Nobody entering this is best at halo......ughh that makes me sick
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and you're not ashamed, put this in your signature.
#34Kpt_KapowskiPosted 10/31/2012 7:13:26 AM
thedarkknight1q posted...
Why is there a sport for playing a video game? uhh....The people who win these aren't even proving anything to anyone.

If its just trying to be best at a videogame, well to the people that enter this, there are a lot of people out there that can play good and don't enter these. So even if somebody wins, it doesn't mean they are the best player.

This "mlg", I have almost had enough of it, It is pretty annoying. Especially when Halo gets mentioned in it, Halo is by far my favorite game and always will be.

LMAO this guy.

Gtfo if you've got nothing constructive to say.
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 5-3
#35thenacnudPosted 10/31/2012 9:34:46 AM
You don't have one of the NOS teams listed. They are called C+2 and only formed a month ago, but are surprisingly good to have just banded. http://cplus2magazine.com/nos-sponsored-c2-mlg-team/
#36SAspringPosted 10/31/2012 9:53:55 AM
Sweet, kinda gave up watching mlg soon after reach, so will be nice to see how this goes.
#37iRGush(Topic Creator)Posted 10/31/2012 3:24:06 PM

That logic is so ignorant and flawed I'm not even going to get into it.

Killean_Nuggets posted...
1st - Western Wolves
2nd - apeX Power

You heard it here first.

lol yurop
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
GT: iRGush
#38jakethenoobPosted 10/31/2012 3:30:31 PM
Well this sucks. I have to work Saturday and then go over to my grandparents house for someone's birthday...
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#39iRGush(Topic Creator)Posted 10/31/2012 3:32:31 PM
jakethenoob posted...
Well this sucks. I have to work Saturday and then go over to my grandparents house for someone's birthday...

Don't worry, championship sunday is all the action tbh. Then again, with infinity slayer, it'll probably be random af.
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
GT: iRGush
#40thedarkknight1qPosted 10/31/2012 3:44:02 PM
iRGush posted...

That logic is so ignorant and flawed I'm not even going to get into it.

Killean_Nuggets posted...
1st - Western Wolves
2nd - apeX Power

You heard it here first.

lol yurop

thats okay

Its just the truth. "That logic is so ignorant and flawed I'm not even going to get into it."

That statement itself is too
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and you're not ashamed, put this in your signature.