MLG Dallas Live Stream

#41thedarkknight1qPosted 10/31/2012 2:47:33 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
thedarkknight1q posted...
Why is there a sport for playing a video game? uhh....The people who win these aren't even proving anything to anyone.

If its just trying to be best at a videogame, well to the people that enter this, there are a lot of people out there that can play good and don't enter these. So even if somebody wins, it doesn't mean they are the best player.

This "mlg", I have almost had enough of it, It is pretty annoying. Especially when Halo gets mentioned in it, Halo is by far my favorite game and always will be.

Nobody entering this is best at halo......ughh that makes me sick

LMAO this guy.

Gtfo if you've got nothing constructive to say.

Using curse words in posts is against GF guidelines, i have not done anything wrong, you might want to look at your own posts

Halo is my favorite game. cursing at someone and telling them to leave does'nt solve your problems. I'm not leaving. You can do that all you want but Its my choice to say on this board
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and you're not ashamed, put this in your signature.
#42bd0g5Posted 10/31/2012 3:02:34 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Why is there a sport for playing a video game? uhh....The people who win these aren't even proving anything to anyone.

If its just trying to be best at a videogame, well to the people that enter this, there are a lot of people out there that can play good and don't enter these. So even if somebody wins, it doesn't mean they are the best player.

This "mlg", I have almost had enough of it, It is pretty annoying. Especially when Halo gets mentioned in it, Halo is by far my favorite game and always will be.

LMAO this guy.

Using curse words in posts is against GF guidelines, i have not done anything wrong, you might want to look at your own posts

Halo is my favorite game. cursing at someone and telling them to leave does'nt solve your problems. I'm not leaving. You can do that all you want but Its my choice to say on this board

TYPO SPREE!
---
I like turtles
#43kamencPosted 10/31/2012 3:24:16 PM
bd0g5 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

LMAO this guy.

TYPO SPREE!

Come on now this is a Halo 4 board. Gotta remember sprees give points now.

TYPO SPREE! -100 ( because you never get rewarded for typos on the internet)
---
El1teassass1n - The all around average slayer with a misleading name who's always looking to improve.
#44J0eRacerPosted 10/31/2012 3:27:12 PM
Wow. Great post! I am stoked. Haven't watched MLG since Reach. Loved watching halo 3 though.
---
GT: TAKING faces (L not an i)
#45kamencPosted 10/31/2012 3:28:06 PM
Also gotta say I'm psyched for this event. I just hope I have power to watch it :(
---
El1teassass1n - The all around average slayer with a misleading name who's always looking to improve.
#46Kpt_KapowskiPosted 10/31/2012 5:07:34 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

LMAO this guy.

By all means, stick around. We need another clueless casual to laugh at.

Also, im totally not surprised by your narrow minded ignorance, although it is a little contradictory.
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 5-3
#47iRGush(Topic Creator)Posted 10/31/2012 7:53:11 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

LMAO this guy.

First off, no one cares that your favourite game is halo. With the logic you said, all basketball, baseball, soccer teams etc are not actually the best players. Just because you're terrible at a video game, it doesn't mean other people are, they compete in tournaments to make thousands upon thousands of dollars along with sponsers. Its a multi-million dollar industry and nobody cares if you agree with it or not because its just not for everyone. Then again, I'm arguing with someone who believes in Jesus so I don't expect any logic or reasoning in a response.
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
GT: iRGush
#48CyanocittaPosted 10/31/2012 8:09:59 PM
Wow. watched about 20 minutes of one of the MLG championship links. Very intense!

Can't say I loved all the flag throwing (has always been why I avoid that mode in halo) but its cool to see how well they do pass it. Jump/release right towards a teammate!
#49jakethenoobPosted 10/31/2012 8:30:36 PM
Yeah and you can kiss all the flag metagame goodbye in H4.
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#50bd0g5Posted 10/31/2012 8:36:46 PM
jakethenoob posted...
Yeah and you can kiss all the flag metagame goodbye in H4.

Yet 343 tries to make us think that the new system is better and involves more teamwork.
---
I like turtles