MLG Dallas Live Stream

#421appleturnover87Posted 11/4/2012 4:11:53 PM
VauntX posted...
Black screeeeen.

Bravo and u4ix are very comfortable commentators, but they have an irritating habit of making out little things to be a way bigger deal than they actually are.

They're great commentators.
---
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
#422iRGush(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2012 4:13:27 PM
Wow, 2 black screens. Watch the game keep restarting until SQ doesn't control all the weapons off start
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
GT: iRGush
#423Kpt_KapowskiPosted 11/4/2012 4:14:50 PM
thedarkknight1q posted...

No offense but how am I being ignorant?

Look, I'm sorry for whatever I did to this topic, even though I don't know what in the world I did.

The way I look at it, ignorant means your rude as by the definition.

I said that the people who play in mlg think they are the best players, and I said that their are good players out there too and that you don't have to be in a mlg tournament to be good. I also said the people who say they are better without seeing the opponent play is annoying.

How can you get rude out of that?

And I didn't understand is that when people say they have accomplished something in a video game, it is more important than anything in your life.
Of coarse they don't say that, but I can tell some people mean it. I'm not saying playing videogames is bad at all, I play video games myself.

They are just video games though, and the truth is the truth, the truth is not ignorant.

Im not trying to argue AT ALL I might add. I'm not trying to prove you wrong at all.

And I'm not calling you annoying AT ALL. I'm not insulting you AT ALL.

I just hope you understand, I wasn't trying to be argumentative in any way.

I wasn't trying to be ignorant or rude. And I don't want to fight with you, because if I show you kindness hopefully you will show kindness back.

lets review, shall we?

thedarkknight1q posted...
Why is there a sport for playing a video game? uhh....The people who win these aren't even proving anything to anyone.

If its just trying to be best at a videogame, well to the people that enter this, there are a lot of people out there that can play good and don't enter these. So even if somebody wins, it doesn't mean they are the best player.

This "mlg", I have almost had enough of it, It is pretty annoying. Especially when Halo gets mentioned in it, Halo is by far my favorite game and always will be.

Nobody entering this is best at halo......ughh that makes me sick

lol
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 5-3
#424VauntXPosted 11/4/2012 4:16:27 PM
Oh don't get me wrong, I think they're both doing an excellent job. Very professional and, as I say, clearly comfortable in the booth.

But they seem to big every new addition in the game up wayyyy too much. No, the timer over the flag won't encourage coaches in the game to take on a "more dynamic role in coaching", whatever the hell that means. It's just a timer for christs sake.
#425TheKoolAidShotoPosted 11/4/2012 4:17:39 PM
there are a lot of people out there that can play good and don't enter these. So even if somebody wins, it doesn't mean they are the best player.

You can literally use this argument for every single sport and game ever made.
---
You know who's sexy? Black Turtle, the 2010 Games Contest Guru Winner, that's who!
#426lderivedxPosted 11/4/2012 4:33:58 PM
super huge xbox update.

i suppose this is what i get for not playing
---
technically [bloom] adds to the game. but only in the same way cabbage adds to a bowl of froot loops. - ILikeJumpin
GT: i derive dx
#427iRGush(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2012 4:34:47 PM
Man, SQ with the huge comeback, were knocked into losers before they even made top 32 iirc, now they're at top 3
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
GT: iRGush
#428VauntXPosted 11/4/2012 4:36:27 PM
I am sick of hearing about the voyagers of the starship enterprise.
#429appleturnover87Posted 11/4/2012 4:38:47 PM
lderivedx posted...
super huge xbox update.

i suppose this is what i get for not playing

A buddy of mine just bought an xbox again for H4 and said it took him a day to dl all the updates.
---
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
#430lderivedxPosted 11/4/2012 4:40:34 PM
A buddy of mine just bought an xbox again for H4 and said it took him a day to dl all the updates.

You getting H4 at midnight and playing?

I'm trying to decide if I'll get it tomorrow or wait until Friday.
---
You hate even numbers? Are you one of those people that only eats certain colors of M&Ms? -skiergamer23
GT: i derive dx