MLG Dallas Live Stream

#431iRGush(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2012 3:42:44 PM
lderivedx posted...
A buddy of mine just bought an xbox again for H4 and said it took him a day to dl all the updates.

You getting H4 at midnight and playing?

I'm trying to decide if I'll get it tomorrow or wait until Friday.

MLG dallas made me more pumped than anything for Halo 4.
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
GT: iRGush
#432appleturnover87Posted 11/4/2012 3:43:35 PM
lderivedx posted...
A buddy of mine just bought an xbox again for H4 and said it took him a day to dl all the updates.

You getting H4 at midnight and playing?

I'm trying to decide if I'll get it tomorrow or wait until Friday.

Yeah I'm getting it at midnight, though I'll probably be in stupid big team at least for a while since a ton of friends are getting it.
---
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
#433iRGush(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2012 3:43:47 PM
Also, Ambush Vs Status quo starting
---
#434lderivedxPosted 11/4/2012 3:47:47 PM
Yeah I'm getting it at midnight, though I'll probably be in stupid big team at least for a while since a ton of friends are getting it.

if i get it, dont have anyone else im with, and you need room for 1 more let me know.

i wont hate big team as much at the start as i will later when i know how bad it really is

i made room on my FL, so send me a FR whenever
---
wait so you called final charming? i think your flirting. tc is also a pedo. aware child agencies immediately - Shrub
GT: i derive dx
#435AdamskaPosted 11/4/2012 3:50:19 PM
Whas so bad about BTB?
---
"I prefer to call armour lock "an admission of failure" " - jimmytheballs
Xbox Live Gamertag - Blue Idiot
#436appleturnover87Posted 11/4/2012 3:51:28 PM
lderivedx posted...

if i get it, dont have anyone else im with, and you need room for 1 more let me know.

i wont hate big team as much at the start as i will later when i know how bad it really is

i made room on my FL, so send me a FR whenever

I'm sure we'll have room for one more. Fair warning though, a lot of my irl friends are bad casuals lol.
---
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
#437iRGush(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2012 3:54:33 PM
Wow what a close 59-60 game
---
#438VauntXPosted 11/4/2012 3:54:51 PM
Pretty intense first game. The game doesn't play all that bad, even with things like personal ordinance in it.
#439lderivedxPosted 11/4/2012 3:56:01 PM
panda and derive to backpack

i'll probably play reach tomorrow to warm up and get used to using a controller. haven't played much xbox since may :(
---
Also, we've already established that your amazing high skill 37 firmly establishes you as bad at Halo. - The Beanster
GT: i derive dx
#440lderivedxPosted 11/4/2012 3:56:54 PM
these are the best chairs
---
I bet you're one of those people who ruin my mainslaying by going -15 so stop saying that other people ruin gaming.-im r awful gt:i derive dx