MLG Dallas Live Stream

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. MLG Dallas Live Stream

User Info: lderivedx

lderivedx
4 years ago#441
but seriously, they need chairs.

i couldn't sit on the ground bc i had slacks and a nice shirt on and my shoes weren't meant for standing all day >_<
XD your logic is beyond flawless. In fact, it's so far beyond flawless that it's gone full circle and become completely moronic. - Burnzie

User Info: appleturnover87

appleturnover87
4 years ago#442
lderivedx posted...
panda and derive to backpack

i'll probably play reach tomorrow to warm up and get used to using a controller. haven't played much xbox since may :(

My roommate is right around my skill level too so between three guys I think we'll be cool. I just recently started playing Reach to get warmed up for 4 but between a completely new setup and slow turn issues my aim has been super sloppy :(
What's love got to do, got to do with it?

User Info: iRGush

iRGush
4 years ago#443
Wow, this is going to be a really close game 3 I'm sure
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
GT: iRGush

User Info: Kpt_Kapowski

Kpt_Kapowski
4 years ago#444
lderivedx posted...
but seriously, they need chairs.

i couldn't sit on the ground bc i had slacks and a nice shirt on and my shoes weren't meant for standing all day >_<

slacks?

nerd.
Green Bay Packers 2012: 5-3

iRGush
4 years ago#445
Wow, surprised SQ lost. Warriors basically won since they all got early copies and are up 2-0 anyway.

User Info: VauntX

VauntX
4 years ago#446
Holy crap, another intense finish to a game.

iRGush
4 years ago#447
VauntX posted...
Holy crap, another intense finish to a game.

Yea, another 59-60, crazy clutch at the end. No way ambush can come back 4 games and win. I don't know why warriors is talking so much trash when they got the game early though..

User Info: DARQ MX

DARQ MX
4 years ago#448
almost 500 comments. Hmm Maybe more people like MLG here than we all thought. lol
Intel i5 2500k+on FRIO|8GB G.Skill RipJaws|Raptor X, 1TB WD Fals|AsRock z68 Extreme 4 G3 |Sapphire 2GB 6970|Corsair 520W PSU|Corsair 500R & K90|Win 7 Pro 64

User Info: lderivedx

lderivedx
4 years ago#449
slacks?

nerd.

Flatmates were using the washer/dryer on Thursday. >_>

slow turn issues

You can file down the wells around the stick by removing the faceplate. I did that to my controller.

my aim has been super sloppy :(

My aim just sucks. XD
I've been known to write some pretty good stuff from time to time. Just ask the mods. They probably know me like a brother by now. -MIxeD

User Info: SAspring

SAspring
4 years ago#450
Yeah I haven't touched reach in a long time, played a tiny amount of halo 3 in the last couple of months, so I'm pretty worried about how rusty I will be haha.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. MLG Dallas Live Stream

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived