MLG Dallas Live Stream

#51LEGEND_725Posted 10/31/2012 9:38:08 PM
iRGush posted...
thedarkknight1q posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Why is there a sport for playing a video game? uhh....The people who win these aren't even proving anything to anyone.

If its just trying to be best at a videogame, well to the people that enter this, there are a lot of people out there that can play good and don't enter these. So even if somebody wins, it doesn't mean they are the best player.

This "mlg", I have almost had enough of it, It is pretty annoying. Especially when Halo gets mentioned in it, Halo is by far my favorite game and always will be.

Nobody entering this is best at halo......ughh that makes me sick

LMAO this guy.

Gtfo if you've got nothing constructive to say.

Using curse words in posts is against GF guidelines, i have not done anything wrong, you might want to look at your own posts

Halo is my favorite game. cursing at someone and telling them to leave does'nt solve your problems. I'm not leaving. You can do that all you want but Its my choice to say on this board

First off, no one cares that your favourite game is halo. With the logic you said, all basketball, baseball, soccer teams etc are not actually the best players. Just because you're terrible at a video game, it doesn't mean other people are, they compete in tournaments to make thousands upon thousands of dollars along with sponsers. Its a multi-million dollar industry and nobody cares if you agree with it or not because its just not for everyone. Then again, I'm arguing with someone who believes in Jesus so I don't expect any logic or reasoning in a response.

I'm with you until the Jesus comment. This guy is obviously either trolling/moronic, but lets be easy on insulting people's religions/beliefs.
---
RIP Gamespot 5/21/09 - 5/8/12. . .
#52LandonioPosted 10/31/2012 10:48:11 PM
iRGush posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Why is there a sport for playing a video game? uhh....The people who win these aren't even proving anything to anyone.

If its just trying to be best at a videogame, well to the people that enter this, there are a lot of people out there that can play good and don't enter these. So even if somebody wins, it doesn't mean they are the best player.

This "mlg", I have almost had enough of it, It is pretty annoying. Especially when Halo gets mentioned in it, Halo is by far my favorite game and always will be.

LMAO this guy.

Using curse words in posts is against GF guidelines, i have not done anything wrong, you might want to look at your own posts

Halo is my favorite game. cursing at someone and telling them to leave does'nt solve your problems. I'm not leaving. You can do that all you want but Its my choice to say on this board

First off, no one cares that your favourite game is halo. With the logic you said, all basketball, baseball, soccer teams etc are not actually the best players. Just because you're terrible at a video game, it doesn't mean other people are, they compete in tournaments to make thousands upon thousands of dollars along with sponsers. Its a multi-million dollar industry and nobody cares if you agree with it or not because its just not for everyone. Then again, I'm arguing with someone who believes in Jesus so I don't expect any logic or reasoning in a response.

Um, that was completely unnecessary and irrelevant to the topic and his post...
---
ROLL TIDE
Playing:Oblivion: 5th Year Anniversary Edition, Alpha Protocol, Arkham Asylum: GOTY Edition, Tekken Tag 2
#53Frost_LASERPosted 10/31/2012 10:51:47 PM
Landonio posted...
iRGush posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

LMAO this guy.

Um, that was completely unnecessary and irrelevant to the topic and his post...

Ad hominem arguments are the best for proving a point right?
#54SlaveZero40Posted 10/31/2012 10:56:08 PM
I love watching MLG PROs play. They're so unrealistically good.

Anyone know if "Fear is Sickk" is playing at the tourney? I haven't seen his name.
---
I've gotten my new Halo game. Now prey the day for another Jet Set Radio game, "Boondocks" season 4, and people to learn about good rappers EX: MFDOOM
#55thedarkknight1qPosted 11/1/2012 6:44:13 AM
iRGush posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

LMAO this guy.

Well I'm sorry if I offended you. And I'm not terrible at halo, you have never even seen me play halo.

And if you didn't care, why did you respond in the first place?

I'm not trying to argue, I'm sorry, I really don'y know what I did that made me get called moronic/trolling/ignorant

There is just so much in your post contradicting the guideline rules
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and you're not ashamed, put this in your signature.
#56rct two rules 3Posted 11/1/2012 7:32:01 AM
Haters to the left.

Have fun not watching awesome Halo 4 competition before the game comes out.

I still don't understand why people would hate MLG outside of jealousy, w/e. I don't understand much hate in the first place.

REMEMBER - LOVE IS MORE FUN THAN HATE.
---
Currently Playing: SC2, CS:GO, Marble Blast Ultra
Forever a Sone
#57bd0g5Posted 11/1/2012 12:52:41 PM
rct two rules 3 posted...
Haters to the left.

Have fun not watching awesome Halo 4 competition before the game comes out.

I still don't understand why people would hate MLG outside of jealousy, w/e. I don't understand much hate in the first place.

REMEMBER - LOVE IS MORE FUN THAN HATE.

They're under the illusion that anyone who follows MLG is a tryhard.
---
I like turtles
#58iRGush(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2012 2:51:59 PM
SlaveZero40 posted...

Anyone know if "Fear is Sickk" is playing at the tourney? I haven't seen his name.

I've never heard of him, do you mean Fear It self?
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
GT: iRGush
#59LandonioPosted 11/1/2012 3:22:35 PM
iRGush posted...
SlaveZero40 posted...

They're two different people. Fear is Sick is the same as just "Fear" I think, and he's been around since late Halo 2. Don't think he's ever actually made top 16, but I could be wrong.
---
ROLL TIDE
Playing:Oblivion: 5th Year Anniversary Edition, Alpha Protocol, Arkham Asylum: GOTY Edition, Tekken Tag 2
#60iRGush(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2012 7:01:11 PM
Landonio posted...
iRGush posted...
SlaveZero40 posted...

They're two different people. Fear is Sick is the same as just "Fear" I think, and he's been around since late Halo 2. Don't think he's ever actually made top 16, but I could be wrong.

Well, I guess since he didn't go pro, thats probably why I don't know anything about him. Also, Puckett said he got Ogre 1 and 2 to play against Roy and Lunchbox in doubles on halo 4. The undefeated ogres could lose their record.
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
GT: iRGush