Hidden Terminals - Waypoint Only? Spartan Ops Single Player?

#1PhilR1Posted 11/1/2012 4:56:45 AM
Hi there,

Thought I'd put two questions into the topic rather than create two topics!

In the IGN review, they say once you find the hidden terminals you can only access the videos on Halo Waypoint. I have not got Xbox Live so could I just take my 360 round to a friends house and watch them that way or do you need gold? Any other way to watch them apart from Youtube?

I know that you need XBL to download more Spartan Ops but once downloaded, can you play them solely as a single player experience or do you need at least one other player? Do you need to download them every week or can you just download the whole lot once they are all up and available?

Thanks you very much in advance!
---
Currently playing Medal of Honor Warfighter, Borderlands 2 & Resident Evil 6. Next games I'm buying - Halo 4, Black Ops II, Hitman Absolution
#2Spike21Posted 11/1/2012 5:21:24 AM
You don't need Gold to access Waypoint. You can do it with a Free Live account. Unless you dont have internet access at all on your 360? If that's the case then as far as I know you would be stuck with youtube.

You can play Spartan Ops single player, but you need a Gold account to download them. Also, and I'm not 100% sure on this but you may need Gold just to play them, as you will probably have to create a private lobby online to play alone.

I hope thats not the case, as I dont have Gold right now either ;)
---
3DS FC - 2191-7909-4186
Serenity now, insanity later.
#3PhilR1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2012 5:24:00 AM
Spike21 posted...
You don't need Gold to access Waypoint. You can do it with a Free Live account. Unless you dont have internet access at all on your 360? If that's the case then as far as I know you would be stuck with youtube.

You can play Spartan Ops single player, but you need a Gold account to download them. Also, and I'm not 100% sure on this but you may need Gold just to play them, as you will probably have to create a private lobby online to play alone.

I hope thats not the case, as I dont have Gold right now either ;)

Thanks for your quick reply!

So could I just use one of those two day free trial for Live, download all of the Spartan Ops that way once all are available?

I suppose the only thing we can do is wait it out! Not that I have much patience LOL.
---
Currently playing Dishonored, Borderlands 2 & Resident Evil 6. Next games I'm buying - Halo 4, Black Ops II, Hitman Absolution
#4vogelkackePosted 11/1/2012 5:28:22 AM
you have to complete a spartan ops mission on legendary in order to get an achievment so yes you can play it single player
#5SHADOW0106Posted 11/1/2012 5:29:53 AM
vogelkacke posted...
you have to complete a spartan ops mission on legendary in order to get an achievment so yes you can play it single player

Who said this
---
"Pizza? Pizza stopped an argument between you guys? Not even real pizza, just the MENTION of pizza? WTF" GT SHAD0W 4500