Halo 4's campaign structure...repeat of Halo 1-3?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Halo 4's campaign structure...repeat of Halo 1-3?

User Info: luigi33

luigi33
4 years ago#1
Or does the game take a Metroid Prime/Half Life approach with the level design?
3DS FC: 5370 - 0672 -9935 (xcyper33)
Specs: [Phenom II X4 955 BE] [4GB DDR2] [ASUS M4A77D] [CM Hyper 212+] [GTX 560ti]

User Info: Strakadh_OF

Strakadh_OF
4 years ago#2
Metroid

No I dont think we hop around through a 2d wonderland collecting all the AAs from bosses so we can backtrack to where we bactracked to blow a hole in a wall to fight a boss that gives an ability that lets us backtrack to the starting area and open a door to fight the final boss.
ITT:An Idiot says some things.
GT: lThe Quicknessl [AC5 Confederacy Team Leader]

User Info: HighVoltage87

HighVoltage87
4 years ago#3
What? People seriously think this will be like Metroid? I have no idea where people go this idea and why they still keep saying it. If this game plays like Metroid Prime I will be a very happy camper.

I gamble it will be a repeat of 1-3. None of the reviews so far have shown otherwise.
Life is tough. Life is tougher if you're stupid.

User Info: luigi33

luigi33
4 years ago#4
Metroid

No I dont think we hop around through a 2d wonderland collecting all the AAs from bosses so we can backtrack to where we bactracked to blow a hole in a wall to fight a boss that gives an ability that lets us backtrack to the starting area and open a door to fight the final boss.

Metroid Prime =/= 2D Metroids
3DS FC: 5370 - 0672 -9935 (xcyper33)
Specs: [Phenom II X4 955 BE] [4GB DDR2] [ASUS M4A77D] [CM Hyper 212+] [GTX 560ti]

User Info: koichi

koichi
4 years ago#5
luigi33 posted...
Metroid

Metroid Prime =/= 2D Metroids

even if he said 3d wonderland, it wouldnt be too far off as far as prime 1 or 2 went.
"It seems to have run its course, gone off course, rolled down a cliff, hit a cow and then exploded."~Sven(About a thread.)

User Info: Duwstai

Duwstai
4 years ago#6
No it kinda has a Metroid Prime look to it as far as the art direction goes.. but thats about it.

Gameplay wise apparently its Halo 1-3
balls
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Halo 4's campaign structure...repeat of Halo 1-3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived