Which multiplayer map are you most excited to play on?

#10NotoriousLynx0Posted 11/2/2012 4:25:37 AM
I'm loving the look of Meltdown. Its a map which takes place on a moon so the geography is very different than most places we've seen in games before. Its half icy terrain and half rough canyon-like terrain. The cool thing is that its shaped like a figure eight and there are man cannons all over the map which direct the player to the center of the map. It looks like it has some inspiration from Avalanche, at least with the bases, and Avalanche had one of my favorite bases from Halo 3. Even better, its a rather small version of a big team map, and the Mantis is on this one, so its gonna be fun going around the path as a mantis fighting off many enemies.
#2jdw1005Posted 11/2/2012 5:06:57 AM
impact looks cool, though only cus it looks fully editable. and it's in space.
---
Get Sonic and Sega Racing people. It's a great game for all Sega Vets. - Nexuskeyblade add if you play
#30NotoriousLynx0(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 1:42:32 PM
jdw1005 posted...
impact looks cool, though only cus it looks fully editable. and it's in space.

Oh yea, didn't even think of the cool edits some people can do to Meltdown actually. Imagine a conquest-type slayer game on it. (Conquest is a gametype where you take over points in a single line and try to push the other team back for people who don't know).
#4PlasmarrowPosted 11/2/2012 1:48:58 PM
Solace. I like it.
---
Be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet. -The Sniper
#5Cyrus_SarenPosted 11/2/2012 3:08:15 PM
Longbow. Just looks fun.
---
Gamertag - Cyrus Darkwind
"If God doesn't exist in our world, then I will create God with my own hands!" -Krelian, Xenogears
#6TheGhost808Posted 11/2/2012 3:09:50 PM
Cyrus_Saren posted...
Longbow. Just looks fun.

this. it reminds me of an old school tribes map that i loved.
#7EcotronPosted 11/2/2012 3:11:44 PM
Not sure of the names nor do I even know many of the maps since I haven't been watching gameplay videos a lot, but I'm interested in the "symmetrical" one that is supposedly really small and kind of a cluster****? Just heard Tsquared describe it and it sounded like fun
#8windu3390Posted 11/2/2012 3:14:32 PM
Plasmarrow posted...
Solace. I like it.

Same here. All of the maps look to be an improvement from the selection in Reach but only time will tell I guess.
#9GollyFluffPosted 11/2/2012 3:17:09 PM
Ecotron posted...
Not sure of the names nor do I even know many of the maps since I haven't been watching gameplay videos a lot, but I'm interested in the "symmetrical" one that is supposedly really small and kind of a cluster****? Just heard Tsquared describe it and it sounded like fun

Haven? That's my pick. I'm a doubles guy, so I'm hopeful that a playlist for it comes out someday
---
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."