How long would it take to beat all the Halos 1-Reach?

#1sampama226Posted 11/2/2012 11:57:51 AM
Was plannin on playing all halos again b4 Halo 4 came out.... but kinda procrastinated so now I just have this weekend haha. So about how long do you think it would take an experienced player to beat Reach, CE, Halo2, and Halo3 on easy? 20hrs? 30hrs? About 4-7hrs each?
---
The Statement Below is True
The Statement Above is False
#2MurphysGhostPosted 11/2/2012 11:59:43 AM
You've played them before and will be playing on Easy? Assuming you're gonna be pushing forward pretty strong, I think each game is only gonna be maybe 5-6 hours long with those conditions. (Maybe less? I dunno, I usually play Legendary so it takes a lot longer.)

If you have a lot of free time this weekend it's doable.
---
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson
#3sampama226(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 12:01:52 PM
MurphysGhost posted...
You've played them before and will be playing on Easy? Assuming you're gonna be pushing forward pretty strong, I think each game is only gonna be maybe 5-6 hours long with those conditions. (Maybe less? I dunno, I usually play Legendary so it takes a lot longer.)

I wanted to play them all on heroic then halo 3 on legendary, but I don't have enough time now. If I remember theyre all generally the same length right?
---
#4ValzacardXPosted 11/2/2012 12:08:35 PM
MurphysGhost posted...

I wanted to play them all on heroic then halo 3 on legendary, but I don't have enough time now. If I remember theyre all generally the same length right?

Um if you want have em done by Tuesday I recommend easy. Heroic/Legendary you will be lucky enough to get 1 game done by Halo 4 Release.
---
GT:Kahlilx77,
The internet, where common sense is a monumental achievement
#5Ultramagnus001Posted 11/2/2012 12:16:19 PM(edited)
You could do a speed run or another option is take your time, the games aren't going anywhere. If you are a gamer that wants to be playing Halo 4 with everybody else on release day, you could just take your time with all the campaigns and just play Halo 4 multiplayer in the meantime. Other than that, enjoy war games and just soak in the campaigns at your own pace. Reliving the story will mean more if you take your time instead of rushing through it.
---
________(====()_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-,
I_iiiii__/'''''''''[{]''''''''{_)_)_)_)_)_}========
#6MurphysGhostPosted 11/2/2012 12:17:18 PM
Oh, yeah, I'm not saying you SHOULD play them on Legendary if you're trying to get 'em all done before Halo 4, just that I don't have a great mental estimate of how long it would take on Easy.

I think they're all roughly the same length, yeah.
---
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson
#7sampama226(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 12:33:01 PM
Thanks guys, diving into reach right now.
---
#8That1GuyyPosted 11/2/2012 12:34:27 PM
I would put each game on Heroic at around 7-8 hours.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#9Phifty2Posted 11/2/2012 1:07:48 PM
I don't know man, you might be all Halo'd out by the time you get 4. Probably be itching to play a jrpg or something.
---
"Oh, well. What the hell. Checkers sells more than chess."
#10RayzerTagPosted 11/2/2012 1:14:30 PM
That1Guyy posted...
I would put each game on Heroic at around 7-8 hours.

---
#teambrad