Anyone here from Chicago?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Anyone here from Chicago?

User Info: CloudZ1116

CloudZ1116
4 years ago#1
If you are, out of curiosity, do you listen to Steve Downes's (Master Chief) radio show in the morning?

User Info: SleepComa

SleepComa
4 years ago#2
CloudZ1116 posted...
If you are, out of curiosity, do you listen to Steve Downes's (Master Chief) radio show in the morning?

What he has a show? The voice?
I am no longer human

User Info: CloudZ1116

CloudZ1116
4 years ago#3
Yeah, its on 97.1 WDRV. Here's his page on the website:
http://www.wdrv.com/downes.php

I don't live in Chicago, but I listened to it for a bit this morning after watching FUD. I was wondering if there were any regular listeners on this board.

User Info: biolink

biolink
4 years ago#4
Didn't know he was a radio personality here, but ill try to catch it.

User Info: Gruntpunk72

Gruntpunk72
4 years ago#5
Yeah I listen to him occasionally at work, his voice is very calming and soothing.

Because of this I never even assocciated him with the Chief until someone pointed it out
to me after Halo 3 came out.

It would be expected he promote the game on the air, but not the right audience I presume.
"Walk up to someone, anyone, and tap them on the shoulder. When they turn around, YOU RIP THEIR HEART OUT"-duckfreek

User Info: Dark Shiek

Dark Shiek
4 years ago#6
97.1 is pretty a pretty solid station for 70's and 80's music. I've always liked Downes, too.
The knives are actually made of diamond, the hardest metal known to man. -SlamuelBTP
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Anyone here from Chicago?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived