Every armor in the game in one picture

#101ruthless7667Posted 11/5/2012 6:01:10 AM
Some look nice, but I can't see any of the armor I'm using most of the time so I don't really make a fuss over it.
---
Victory is life. There comes a point when the odds are against you and the only reasonable course of action is to quit.
#102VoidBeyond(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2012 6:03:54 AM
Since I cannot edit the first message: Do NOT included 'Enjoy' when you copy and paste the link, sorry for confusion.
---
GT: Dethrow2112
You are the child of my makers. Inheritor of all they left behind. You are Forerunner! But this ring... is mine.
#103Cat_Girl_VPosted 11/5/2012 6:06:02 AM
VoidBeyond posted...
http://imgon.net/di-Z25Y.png Enjoy.
Also, what are your favorites from each row?
Mine are
CIO, Gungnir, Mark VI, Recruit, Venator, Engineer, Stalker, and finally Scanner.

FOTUS on the bottom right looks AMAZING! i wanna make that in pink
---
my game Vids!:: Youtube.com/ReinaKozoki
*~^__^~]] Meow!! | GT:: CAT GlRL
#104ALIEN_WORK2HOPPosted 11/5/2012 6:16:32 AM
EOD is a stormtrooper ripoff, FOTUS is just plain stupid.
---
"Football is a simple game: 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and, at the end, the Germans win."-Gary Lineker
#105Cat_Girl_VPosted 11/5/2012 6:18:16 AM
ALIEN_WORK2HOP posted...
FOTUS is just plain stupid.

>_> ;;;;; *disagrees....*
---
my game Vids!:: Youtube.com/ReinaKozoki
*~^__^~]] Meow!! | GT:: CAT GlRL
#106uchihajuan176Posted 11/5/2012 6:31:42 AM
FOTUS looks like the guyver MAN im using it
---
GT: Ayooooooo JJB
MH Tri : JJB HR 131
#107SomnambulisticPosted 11/5/2012 6:33:39 AM
Will have a lot of fun killing people using FOTUS because they think they're completely concealed when crouched behind cover. Same went for people using armor effects in Reach.
---
Ab-so-lutely.
#108ST_ZeroPosted 11/5/2012 6:39:10 AM
Call of halo mass effect shadowrun 2
#109VoidBeyond(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2012 8:25:28 AM
ALIEN_WORK2HOP posted...
EOD is a stormtrooper ripoff, FOTUS is just plain stupid.

EOD has always looked like Darth Vader/Storm Trooper helmet
---
GT: Dethrow2112
You are the child of my makers. Inheritor of all they left behind. You are Forerunner! But this ring... is mine.
#110JaidabeccaPosted 11/5/2012 8:38:08 AM
VoidBeyond posted...
Jaidabecca posted...
Eamon696 posted...
Mark V. Gotta love the classics.

Oh wait, Mark V ISN'T IN THE GAME FOR SOME F***ING REASON! What a huge fail by excluding the best armor. Mark V, ODST, & CQB are my 3 favorites & none of them are in the game so I honestly couldn't care less about all the stupid a** armor permutations. And since most, if not all, of the never before seen ones look incredibly dumb I'll probably just go with Mark VI.

Opinions. It isn't in because there was no room for it and the Mark V helmet is getting rather old, so the UNSC probably dropped production for it

It doesn't honestly matter how old the Mark V armor system is & Mark VI isn't that much newer. Considering Spartan II's received Mark V prior to/during the Fall of Reach & Chief received Mark VI upon his return to Earth at the beginning of HALO 2 it shouldn't make a difference. And besides, despite the fact that Chief has been in cryo-sleep in for 4 years since the end of HALO 3, Mark VI has been in service longer than Mark V.

And also, since it's for multiplayer & Spartan Ops only it wouldn't hurt to have as many armor permutations as possible. At least Mark V, ODST, & CQB have been available since HALO 3 so why take those out but leave dumbs*** ones like Recon & Scout in?
---
RE4, REmake, HALO 1 & 3, & other videos here v
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaidabecca