Every armor in the game in one picture

#71squidgy617Posted 11/3/2012 10:28:38 AM
I am a bit disgruntled at the lack of a Mark V helmet, and I wish Rogue looked like the Rogue stuff from Halo 3.

However, I LOVE these designs. I'm looking through them and trying to decide what I like best...

Scout looks really awesome this time around.

I really like the Raider, Warrior, and Soldier helmets.

Also, I love how much brighter the colors are in this game than in Reach. It just looks so much better.
#72mitchman188Posted 11/3/2012 10:31:59 AM
Link is broken for me, any suggestions?
---
~mapmonkeys.com~ GT- xx R H C P xx
PSN ID:RedH0tChiliPeps
#73omegazero99Posted 11/3/2012 12:14:23 PM
I'm digging the Scout armor. And I don't mind the horn on FOTUS.
---
Waiting for: Halo 4, Sly 4
#74VoidBeyond(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2012 12:28:39 PM
Does anyone else notice that Fotus isn't as tall as the others?
---
GT: Dethrow2112
You are the child of my makers. Inheritor of all they left behind. You are Forerunner! But this ring... is mine.
#75BigFatRichardPosted 11/3/2012 1:23:18 PM
VoidBeyond posted...
Does anyone else notice that Fotus isn't as tall as the others?

It was probably scaled down in the picture to accomodate the ridiculously stupid horn.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#76Levo1414Posted 11/3/2012 2:12:33 PM
Mk VI
EVA
EOD
Aviator
---
I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act - Jaime Lannister
#77my_name_is_EdPosted 11/3/2012 2:26:52 PM
glad they kept the EOD helmet. I prefer reach's EOD helment, but it doesn't look like they changed it much so I'm happy. gonna miss having one large visor. don't really like the two visor look, but oh well. just being nitpicky

www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/Default.aspx?player=UrgentSuper+moo&sg=0

I live and die by this look. I love it.
---
Death Metal and Screamo were created by nerds, spazzes, and other outcasted undesirables in a horrible attempt to be taken seriously.
Witchification Rank: 1
#78JaidabeccaPosted 11/3/2012 4:32:41 PM
Eamon696 posted...
Mark V. Gotta love the classics.

Oh wait, Mark V ISN'T IN THE GAME FOR SOME F***ING REASON! What a huge fail by excluding the best armor. Mark V, ODST, & CQB are my 3 favorites & none of them are in the game so I honestly couldn't care less about all the stupid a** armor permutations. And since most, if not all, of the never before seen ones look incredibly dumb I'll probably just go with Mark VI.
---
RE4, REmake, HALO 1 & 3, & other videos here v
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaidabecca
#79VoidBeyond(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2012 5:04:20 PM
Jaidabecca posted...
Eamon696 posted...
Mark V. Gotta love the classics.

Oh wait, Mark V ISN'T IN THE GAME FOR SOME F***ING REASON! What a huge fail by excluding the best armor. Mark V, ODST, & CQB are my 3 favorites & none of them are in the game so I honestly couldn't care less about all the stupid a** armor permutations. And since most, if not all, of the never before seen ones look incredibly dumb I'll probably just go with Mark VI.

Opinions. It isn't in because there was no room for it and the Mark V helmet is getting rather old, so the UNSC probably dropped production for it
---
GT: Dethrow2112
You are the child of my makers. Inheritor of all they left behind. You are Forerunner! But this ring... is mine.
#80Purple_CheetahPosted 11/3/2012 5:08:30 PM
Warrior, Protector, Vanguard, CIO

Kinda like Infiltrator lately for some reason, and Orbital if it can remove the skull.
I like them all for their own little reasons, but I'll probably never ever touch Raider.

As for the person asking if we start with them, no.
You unlock some simply by ranking up enough, some are made visible by ranking up but also need a mastery in a particular commendation or something similiar. They are free though once unlocked.