Every armor in the game in one picture

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Every armor in the game in one picture

User Info: FlameKishin

FlameKishin
4 years ago#91
A lot of these are OK, but Fotus is definitely my favorite. Too bad i'll never have access to it.

User Info: PhilR1

PhilR1
4 years ago#92
Those armours looks very good!

I like - CIO, EOD, Protector, Raider (my favourite), Vanguard & Locus.

Are these just for multiplayer or can you use them in campaign like in Reach where you could choose different armour pieces?

I am too lazy to check all this topic, 90 posts already LOL.
Currently playing Dishonored, Borderlands 2 & Resident Evil 6. Next games I'm buying - Halo 4, Black Ops II, Hitman Absolution

User Info: Phoro

Phoro
4 years ago#93
FOTUS really does look stupid. Here I thought I was gonna be all jealous of you big time Special Halo Edition 360 guys. Pfft.

They took some generic looking armor and threw a big metal johnson on it.

Also, anyone notice how FOTUS is, like, 6 inches shorter than everyone else? That's why he's got the robo-wang on his head. Compensation.

You're killin' me, Smalls.

User Info: Carlito424

Carlito424
4 years ago#94
Phoro posted...
FOTUS really does look stupid. Here I thought I was gonna be all jealous of you big time Special Halo Edition 360 guys. Pfft.

Also, anyone notice how FOTUS is, like, 6 inches shorter than everyone else? That's why he's got the robo-wang on his head. Compensation.

I think a lot of people are jealous that they are not getting it, you being one of them :)

User Info: Phoro

Phoro
4 years ago#95
Carlito424 posted...
Phoro posted...

I think a lot of people are jealous that they are not getting it, you being one of them :)

I'm jealous of the large hard drive that the console comes with. Not the baby arm on that dwarf's head.

You're killin' me, Smalls.

User Info: BigFatRichard

BigFatRichard
4 years ago#96
Carlito424 posted...
Phoro posted...

What would we be jealous of?
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.

User Info: VoidBeyond

VoidBeyond
4 years ago#97
PhilR1 posted...
Those armours looks very good!

I like - CIO, EOD, Protector, Raider (my favourite), Vanguard & Locus.

Are these just for multiplayer or can you use them in campaign like in Reach where you could choose different armour pieces?

I am too lazy to check all this topic, 90 posts already LOL.

Multiplayer and Spartan Ops only. In Campaign, you're Master Chief and cannot change his armor.
GT: Dethrow2112
You are the child of my makers. Inheritor of all they left behind. You are Forerunner! But this ring... is mine.

User Info: BassGsSpDeluxe

BassGsSpDeluxe
4 years ago#98
That Rogue helmet...

I must have it!
Now Playing - Borderlands 2 /// Waiting For - Watch_Dogs

User Info: ACWWDUDE101

ACWWDUDE101
4 years ago#99
Image link not working.

Anyone got an alternate?

User Info: WhiteMorpheus

WhiteMorpheus
4 years ago#100
I'll be alternating between EOD and Pioneer. So glad they changed EOD back to it's original look.
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Every armor in the game in one picture

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived