Every armor in the game in one picture

#91FlameKishinPosted 11/4/2012 5:58:57 AM
A lot of these are OK, but Fotus is definitely my favorite. Too bad i'll never have access to it.
#92PhilR1Posted 11/4/2012 6:01:53 AM
Those armours looks very good!

I like - CIO, EOD, Protector, Raider (my favourite), Vanguard & Locus.

Are these just for multiplayer or can you use them in campaign like in Reach where you could choose different armour pieces?

I am too lazy to check all this topic, 90 posts already LOL.
---
Currently playing Dishonored, Borderlands 2 & Resident Evil 6. Next games I'm buying - Halo 4, Black Ops II, Hitman Absolution
#93PhoroPosted 11/4/2012 6:47:08 AM
FOTUS really does look stupid. Here I thought I was gonna be all jealous of you big time Special Halo Edition 360 guys. Pfft.

They took some generic looking armor and threw a big metal johnson on it.

Also, anyone notice how FOTUS is, like, 6 inches shorter than everyone else? That's why he's got the robo-wang on his head. Compensation.

---
You're killin' me, Smalls.
#94Carlito424Posted 11/4/2012 7:05:28 AM
Phoro posted...
FOTUS really does look stupid. Here I thought I was gonna be all jealous of you big time Special Halo Edition 360 guys. Pfft.

Also, anyone notice how FOTUS is, like, 6 inches shorter than everyone else? That's why he's got the robo-wang on his head. Compensation.

I think a lot of people are jealous that they are not getting it, you being one of them :)
#95PhoroPosted 11/4/2012 9:31:37 AM
Carlito424 posted...
Phoro posted...

I think a lot of people are jealous that they are not getting it, you being one of them :)

I'm jealous of the large hard drive that the console comes with. Not the baby arm on that dwarf's head.

---
You're killin' me, Smalls.
#96BigFatRichardPosted 11/4/2012 11:02:31 AM
Carlito424 posted...
Phoro posted...

What would we be jealous of?
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#97VoidBeyond(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2012 2:45:32 PM
PhilR1 posted...
Those armours looks very good!

I like - CIO, EOD, Protector, Raider (my favourite), Vanguard & Locus.

Are these just for multiplayer or can you use them in campaign like in Reach where you could choose different armour pieces?

I am too lazy to check all this topic, 90 posts already LOL.

Multiplayer and Spartan Ops only. In Campaign, you're Master Chief and cannot change his armor.
---
GT: Dethrow2112
You are the child of my makers. Inheritor of all they left behind. You are Forerunner! But this ring... is mine.
#98BassGsSpDeluxePosted 11/5/2012 3:46:48 AM
That Rogue helmet...

I must have it!
---
Now Playing - Borderlands 2 /// Waiting For - Watch_Dogs
#99ACWWDUDE101Posted 11/5/2012 5:14:23 AM
Image link not working.

Anyone got an alternate?
#100WhiteMorpheusPosted 11/5/2012 5:57:50 AM
I'll be alternating between EOD and Pioneer. So glad they changed EOD back to it's original look.
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.