Have they said if the unlocks will be like Reach?

#1Jprime666Posted 11/3/2012 7:00:15 AM
I liked what Reach did, but I thought it took too long to unlock stuff. Have they mentioned if they're doing something similar?
---
Eh- Sexy Lady oh oh oh oh
#2AvisonPosted 11/3/2012 7:12:38 AM
Yeah, but with almost no time required.
---
-True knowledge is understanding why you truly know nothing.
GT: "Avison Atrius" BB Mains: Hakumen, Arakune
#3KagoJunichiroPosted 11/3/2012 7:14:08 AM
That's good to hear. Getting things in Reach was just absurd!
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Kago Junichiro
PlayStation Network ID: ArmoredAce
#4VoronePosted 11/3/2012 7:22:22 AM
I once did a calculation of the average amount of CR I was earning per hour while playing reach and how long it was going to take me to get the next armor piece I wanted... It's been a while but I remember it being over 100 hours...
---
\\ .// //\\ |[]| //\\ ||\\ || |[ You cannot understand the magnitude
.\\//. \\// ||\\ \\// || \\|| |[ of how cool of a story this is - axerer6
#5Smackdowner1Posted 11/3/2012 7:32:09 AM
If you let me train you, you could be Inheritor in like a year.
---
''Belligerence'' is a registered trademark of Smackdowner Inc.
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2012
#6Bloody_SkyPosted 11/3/2012 7:35:53 AM
I played Reach for 565 hours, according to Raptr. Although, admittingly, some of that time (probably about 10-15 hours) is probably AFK time added up. And I still didn't have every single armor piece unlocked. I was missing the last attachment for the GUNGNIR helmet. And, of course, the Haunted attachment. I was really close to Mythic, though. So I would of had everything except Haunted in about another hour worth of playtime.
---
Stop reading my sig, you creep. No really... Stop it.
I said stop! HELP! Stranger danger!
#7Smackdowner1Posted 11/3/2012 7:36:33 AM
Bloody_Sky posted...
I played Reach for 565 hours, according to Raptr. Although, admittingly, some of that time (probably about 10-15 hours) is probably AFK time added up. And I still didn't have every single armor piece unlocked. I was missing the last attachment for the GUNGNIR helmet. And, of course, the Haunted attachment. I was really close to Mythic, though. So I would of had everything except Haunted in about another hour worth of playtime.

I have the haunted helmet.
---
''Belligerence'' is a registered trademark of Smackdowner Inc.
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2012
#8Purple_CheetahPosted 11/3/2012 8:01:17 AM(edited)
I've noticed something while watching the machinima stream.

It's similiar to reach and halo 3.

Some armor is made available by simply ranking up, some armor(or just visual items in general) is made visible by ranking up but you also have to complete commendations(ones I've seen are master level, however many that is). One plus is, it seems you don't have to spend SP on visual items at all, just loadout equipment.