Is this game gonna have a max party size like in Reach?

#11duanethedondonPosted 11/4/2012 11:47:21 PM
That's dumb. I think they should have figured a better scoring system instead of limiting players per xbox. And even then that still doesn't explain limiting players on big team.
But that aside, no one knows? All these people claim to have early copies and no one knows?
---
"using the rhetoric of trolls is not the way, and it doesn't persuade me."
#12Omega_GilgameshPosted 11/5/2012 12:10:42 AM
duanethedondon posted...
All these people claim to have early copies and no one knows?

First off, just because they have an early copy doesn't mean they can play online. In fact, I'm pretty sure I heard from some people who had the game early that the multiplayer lobbies aren't up yet or something.

And secondly, that realy pisses me off that "[so many] people claim to have early copies". I hate pirates, like violently. I'm ethically against it very, very much. Street date breakers, not so much, but I understand the importance of it.
---
Pro Tip: don't put anime spoilers in your sig. I got suspended for it.
#13OmegaReaper21Posted 11/5/2012 12:31:35 AM
Easy fix, no MP achievements, then people won't want to boost them.
#14duanethedondonPosted 11/5/2012 12:46:47 AM
Yeah I agree with you, piraters suck. I never said that I agreed with them or did it myself. I am only noting that a lot of people on this board, and on the internet in general are boasting that they are playing multiplayer, and I am interested in this answer. I probably wont get one that satisfies me until I get it myself tomorrow night though.
---
"using the rhetoric of trolls is not the way, and it doesn't persuade me."
#15Who_ate_the_piePosted 11/5/2012 12:53:54 AM
2 person party sounds stupid. I sure hope they don't have limitations that small on Halo 4. Some people might have more than just one friend.
---
I don't care.