I'm so glad the VA for Chief decided to still play the voice.

#1xXxHaVeNPosted 11/4/2012 10:07:12 AM
Imagine if it was a different voice. The voice is the only thing we really identify chief with. If it was gone...idk. It'd be wrong man.
---
GT: xXxHaVeN117
Pokemon White FC: 2236-6428-5930
#2CloudZ1116Posted 11/4/2012 10:10:03 AM
He's gonna be in Seattle for the launch party, according to his facebook page.
#3youngskillzPosted 11/4/2012 5:37:40 PM
cortana too....she's also a staple in the series.

**spoilers**

well until now....not sure if she will be around for the next one after the ending.
---
Melodic Death Bands OTM -- Dream of Unreality, Saint of Disgrace, I Spit Ashes, Cipher System, Catch The Sun, Mors Principium Est, Dorgmooth, Disese Illusion.
#4digitalwill2000Posted 11/4/2012 5:38:44 PM
So essentially, Master chief has nothing character defining about him other than his rarely used voice? Agreed.
---
Internet Troll = Someone who attempts to aggravate online.
GameFaqs Troll = Anyone with an opinion...
#5SterlingFoxPosted 11/4/2012 5:44:28 PM
I'm sure Downes gets a good amount of money for it, and otherwise he's just a radio DJ. So I can't imagine why he wouldn't return.

But agreed, it is good that they're back. Its annoying when they switch voice actors in games, and pretend like nothing happened.
Like it still bothers me how Leon's voice is different in Resident Evil 6 then it was in Resident Evil 4, and how Big Boss in Metal Gear Solid's voice switches back and forth between Richard Doyle and David Hayter between games.
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djp5dtz02eQ&feature=plcp
#6ROMKratosPosted 11/4/2012 5:50:30 PM
digitalwill2000 posted...
So essentially, Master chief has nothing character defining about him other than his rarely used voice? Agreed.

Sometimes, you don't even need a voice for a strong character. It's all personal interpretation.
---
All personnel should reach minimum safe distance immediately...