So this maybe a dumb question, but are the flood completely exterminated?

#1xxENIGMAPosted 11/4/2012 2:34:27 PM
Since at the end of H3 the arc was destroyed along with any and all flood on it, does that mean that they are all dead? Also it's my understanding that the Gravemind somehow relocated itself to high charity when Delta Halo was activated, so this is pretty much how I have come to this conclusion.
---
ಠ_ಠ
#2VoidBeyondPosted 11/4/2012 2:38:05 PM
The Flood that was released has been destroyed, but it I'd very likely that there are still Flood on other Halo's/Arks/Shield Worlds
---
GT: Dethrow2112
You are the child of my makers. Inheritor of all they left behind. You are Forerunner! But this ring... is mine.
#3WestSdeNleVrusPosted 11/4/2012 2:38:35 PM
IIRC 343 wouldn't answer those types of questions, making most think there would be a surprise with them. That and they are in Flood mode which replaces Infection.
#4VoidBeyondPosted 11/4/2012 2:41:27 PM
WestSdeNleVrus posted...
IIRC 343 wouldn't answer those types of questions, making most think there would be a surprise with them. That and they are in Flood mode which replaces Infection.

Yes but due to everything being simulated, those aren't real Flood. Just a Spartan IV training exercise in case a Flood outbreak happens
---
GT: Dethrow2112
You are the child of my makers. Inheritor of all they left behind. You are Forerunner! But this ring... is mine.
#5McNabFishPosted 11/4/2012 2:42:00 PM
Flood mode is incredible. Infection was my favourite playlist on Reach, this is everything and more. Also one pistol shot to the head no longer kills you :D
---
You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.
#6youngskillzPosted 11/4/2012 6:39:46 PM
yeah theres no garbage flood in the campaign.

thank god.
---
Melodic Death Bands OTM -- Dream of Unreality, Saint of Disgrace, I Spit Ashes, Cipher System, Catch The Sun, Mors Principium Est, Dorgmooth, Disese Illusion.