Double XP Mt Dew/Dorito Promotion

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Double XP Mt Dew/Dorito Promotion

User Info: 500whpSRT4

500whpSRT4
4 years ago#1
Ok I am going to the store tomorrow with some friends to buy a ton of Doritos and Mt Dew. My question is, how many do I need to get the max double XP possible (200 games). I heard it was 6 points per each case and 3 pts per each bottle. What are the point values for the others? Which is the best economic value?

Thanks!
Awaiting: Bioshock Infinite, Halo 4, AC3, Forza Horizon, SW 1313, Last of Us, Watchdogs, NFS:MW, Pikmin 3

User Info: randomnameftw

randomnameftw
4 years ago#2
The small doritos packs are 3 points. If you wanna be evil you can just go write down all the numbers on the backs of those and use them without buying them. My friend's a manager at a grocery store and that's what he's doing.
This river is wild!

User Info: Slinky826

Slinky826
4 years ago#3
Large bags of Doritos are 12 games. Plus codes can be used twice.
God did not create Man in his image, for it was Man who created God in his.

User Info: xSavant

xSavant
4 years ago#4
Frito-Lay said if they sell a total of 250,000 bags of Halo Doritos within a week after Halo 4's release, they will bring back Doritos 3D's.

User Info: randomnameftw

randomnameftw
4 years ago#5
Slinky826 posted...
Large bags of Doritos are 12 games. Plus codes can be used twice.

Those exist? I haven't been able to find any bags bigger than the small ones
This river is wild!

User Info: FlufyW0lf3y

FlufyW0lf3y
4 years ago#6
xSavant posted...
Frito-Lay said if they sell a total of 250,000 bags of Halo Doritos within a week after Halo 4's release, they will bring back Doritos 3D's.

What's that?
FC White: Claire 3267 4946 2393

User Info: 500whpSRT4

500whpSRT4
4 years ago#7
I may just buy as much as I think would be edible within a couple weeks and then write down the rest while I am at the store.

Did I hear that you can use a code twice?!
Awaiting: Bioshock Infinite, Halo 4, AC3, Forza Horizon, SW 1313, Last of Us, Watchdogs, NFS:MW, Pikmin 3

User Info: MideonNViscera

MideonNViscera
4 years ago#8
My big bag of Doritos has nothing on it. I know if my girlfriend saw Halo Doritos sitting next to regular Doritos she'd buy me Halo Doritos so I have to assume my grocery store doesn't carry big bags of Halo Doritos.
3DS: 4768-7535-1219

User Info: DARQ MX

DARQ MX
4 years ago#9
xSavant posted...

no wayyyyyyy

Make this happen!
Intel i5 2500k+on FRIO|8GB G.Skill RipJaws|Raptor X, 1TB WD Fals|AsRock z68 Extreme 4 G3 |Sapphire 2GB 6970|Corsair 520W PSU|Corsair 500R & K90|Win 7 Pro 64

User Info: DougEInstructor

DougEInstructor
4 years ago#10
Went to the supermarket today and all they had was regular doritos bags and mt dew. Is it supposed to have been out by now?
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Double XP Mt Dew/Dorito Promotion

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived