Friendly Fire off?

#1fpsSharkPosted 11/4/2012 5:22:08 PM
Do we know for sure if Friendly Fire is off for playlists besides Slayer Pro? The bulletin only specified that it was on in Slayer Pro, which makes me think that if will be off in other playlists. I really hope this is not the case. People should have to be careful with rockets and grenades.
#2SleepComaPosted 11/4/2012 5:22:59 PM
fpsShark posted...
Do we know for sure if Friendly Fire is off for playlists besides Slayer Pro? The bulletin only specified that it was on in Slayer Pro, which makes me think that if will be off in other playlists. I really hope this is not the case. People should have to be careful with rockets and grenades.

It shouldn't be off IMO , agreed.
---
I am no longer human
#3no1oblivionfanPosted 11/4/2012 5:23:05 PM
Friendly Fire is a part of Halo, are they seriously removing it in some playlists?..
---
Steam: An_Orang3e
#4BurningNovaFirePosted 11/4/2012 5:25:15 PM
TBH I've never known friendly fire to be OFF, ever. I hope they never take it off. I'm like you. People need to be careful, although playing Halo you bound to catch a rocket in the wazoo every once in awhile, lol.
---
My friends call me "hadouken", because I'm a down right fierce. GT: Lt KGB
#5joey11223Posted 11/4/2012 5:27:19 PM
Seriously? I hate games with no friendly fire.

"Omg enemy is attacking my team mate in close combat. I know I'll fire my tanks cannon at my friend, cos obviously it won't hurt people on my side but kill enemies!"

it's cheap and obviously totally unrealistic. Being careful about when to fire a power weapon or vehicles weapon has always been a part of the game.
#6RayzerTagPosted 11/4/2012 5:39:44 PM
joey11223 posted...
Seriously? I hate games with no friendly fire.

"Omg enemy is attacking my team mate in close combat. I know I'll fire my tanks cannon at my friend, cos obviously it won't hurt people on my side but kill enemies!"

it's cheap and obviously totally unrealistic. Being careful about when to fire a power weapon or vehicles weapon has always been a part of the game.

What does it matter it's unrealistic. Besides, you're playing Halo of all things.

I hope friendly fire is off, randoms aren't careful anyway and it would stop betraying for power weapons.
---
#teambrad
#7digitalwill2000Posted 11/4/2012 5:41:32 PM
I like FF for the lols, fails of the week yo
---
Internet Troll = Someone who attempts to aggravate online.
GameFaqs Troll = Anyone with an opinion...
#8DuwstaiPosted 11/4/2012 6:05:41 PM
It should be off in all the joke playlists like BTB. Not like they are competitive in the first place, and it stops terrible randoms from betraying you for the power weapons/ on accident.

It has to be on for any Slayer Pro type list though
---
balls
#9MyBRbackfiredPosted 11/4/2012 6:13:54 PM
I hope it's off. I tried playing reach last week after like 2 years away, and I just get stuck with betrayers and quitters. Don't know why people just can't play the right way.
---
GT- IfIWinUGetRecon or My BR backfired
#10Link43130Posted 11/4/2012 6:16:14 PM
i like running teammates over

also going into team snipers, betraying teammates until we're -10, then winning anyway

THANKS OBAMA
---
Steam/XBL/PSN: Link43130