would you take $2,000 in cash if it meant you could never be able to play H4?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. would you take $2,000 in cash if it meant you could never be able to play H4?

User Info: acoustiphile

acoustiphile
4 years ago#51
In a heartbeat.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

User Info: BahamutRider

BahamutRider
4 years ago#52
Yes.
Haseo: C'mon, c'mon, c'mon, I'm right here...TAAAAXIIIIIII!!!!!

User Info: thepoop7

thepoop7
4 years ago#53
How old are you? I'm not trying to be rude, but it seems like you don't have a good grasp on the importance of money. $2000 is a good chunk of change, but not in the grand scheme of things.

Basically, if I have to start giving up things for 2k, I need a job.

User Info: ShatteredNight

ShatteredNight
4 years ago#54
I'd take the 2k. $2000 to never play a SINGLE game? Many of you seem to forget that Halo 5 comes out next year. A year goes by quickly. I can live with taking the free $2000 and playing the crapload of other games that have came out this year or plan on coming out.
"Guns are for show, Knives are for Pro" - Captian 'Soap'

User Info: Kar31189

Kar31189
4 years ago#55
the 2k easy

User Info: RSF1212

RSF1212
4 years ago#56
Yes. Halo 4 will likely be a great game that I will enjoy. It's not going be worth worth $1,000, let along $2,000 though.

User Info: G-Nserico

G-Nserico
4 years ago#57
Of course, i have no interest in the Halo game series.

User Info: Captain_Sorzo

Captain_Sorzo
4 years ago#58
I'd take the money. For $2000, I'd be willing to pass up any single game besides KOTOR III.

For Halo 4 in particular, I could simply watch a playthrough online to keep up with the story and jump into Halo 5 after two or three years.
Hallelujah! We're redeemed and made free; by the blood of the Lamb we have won. Hallelujah! We will sing victory: Jesus conquered the grave. God be praised!

User Info: Leighton04

Leighton04
4 years ago#59
mrgreen55 posted...
car or h4

HMMMM

What kind of busted ass hooptie are you gonna get for 2 grand?
I am the law
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yLFYJrirzQ&feature=related

User Info: AllGodsDie

AllGodsDie
4 years ago#60
2k for sure. Halo 4 is good and all but the next installment will be out soon enough besides there are other games to play as well. 2k could get me a pimped out gaming computer.
Xboxtags-KarmaRetention/Pebble7880.
Steam-Allgodsdie
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. would you take $2,000 in cash if it meant you could never be able to play H4?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived