would you take $2,000 in cash if it meant you could never be able to play H4?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. would you take $2,000 in cash if it meant you could never be able to play H4?

User Info: zerobobo

zerobobo
4 years ago#61
wait, i either get to pick 2 thousand dollars and halo 4 NEVER EXISTS or i can play it without getting paid?

i'd hold halo 4's existence hostage cus apparently i have magic powers and make all the fan boys all pitch in to make me way more money cus of my powers over time and space or whatever.

User Info: GooBacksBack

GooBacksBack
4 years ago#62
rubberGasket posted...
Yes because Halo is just a game.

User Info: darkdragongirl

darkdragongirl
4 years ago#63
Ujigum posted...
ITT: gamers who dont know the value of money/live with their parents

Are you saying that because 2K isn't that much in the long run? I hope so. My rent is 1, 750. So sure that might pay for one month...but I make enough to pay rent, bills, and a few hundred in play money. I can afford Halo, and my lifestyle just fine.

If you don't mean that, then you must either be naive or you are a kid in a junior college...LAWL J.C.
GT: Embrace Regret
Playing: AC3; Prof. Layton; Mariokart Double Dash

User Info: Ecotron

Ecotron
4 years ago#64
Easily...

User Info: NightsOwl

NightsOwl
4 years ago#65
2000 now. Please.
Not changing my signature until Breath of Fire VI or EBA2/Ouendan3 is announced.
People with Waifus need Laifus.

User Info: JazzaAtty

JazzaAtty
4 years ago#66
$2k to never touch a game I had no plans on ever playing? Done.
White FC: 2193-7075-2070
Name: Seth

User Info: Bosniak10

Bosniak10
4 years ago#67
$2000? I'll take the $60 that this game will cost.
There is no such thing as Atheism.

User Info: Desulated

Desulated
4 years ago#68
Gimme the money!
That's 4 months worth of rent for the place I'm living at. And I'd still have enough for a good meal or two.
"Command and Conquer 4 and Red Alert 3 sucking is the fault of Westwood."-Gaming King
Auto heal is a gimmick for amateurs.

User Info: HyrenFlavored

HyrenFlavored
4 years ago#69
Considering I haven't played a Halo game since the first one and wasn't planning to get this one either...

User Info: lnknprk_45

lnknprk_45
4 years ago#70
Gimme ma money. There are other games., which I can buy with said money. Already have a huge bucket list of games I need to play. Wouldn't mind one less.

darkdragongirl posted...
Ujigum posted...
ITT: gamers who dont know the value of money/live with their parents

Are you saying that because 2K isn't that much in the long run? I hope so. My rent is 1, 750. So sure that might pay for one month...but I make enough to pay rent, bills, and a few hundred in play money. I can afford Halo, and my lifestyle just fine.

If you don't mean that, then you must either be naive or you are a kid in a junior college...LAWL J.C.

Well s*** man, what are you doing on Gamefaqs. A person with your kind of money shouldn't be down here with the common folk.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. would you take $2,000 in cash if it meant you could never be able to play H4?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived