What will be your go-to perk?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. What will be your go-to perk?

User Info: NarutoTaio

NarutoTaio
4 years ago#1
Best perk? - Results (44 votes)
Wetworks
20.45% (9 votes)
Pioneer
29.55% (13 votes)
Drop Recon
4.55% (2 votes)
Tracker
4.55% (2 votes)
Stability
22.73% (10 votes)
Nemesis
2.27% (1 votes)
Gunnar
9.09% (4 votes)
Wheelman
6.82% (3 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Wetworks: Less visible to Promethean Vision, Quieter when sprinting, Shorter Assassinations

Pioneer: Experience Boost

Drop Recon: Level 10 Engineer Perk, Can see ordnance drops a couple extra seconds before anyone who is not using the mod, also will receive an arrow to the closest ordinaced weapon.

Tracker: Enables the option to get a new set of ordnance choices.

Stability: Level 10 Rogue Perk, Not un-zoomed when shot, reduces recoil. The developers did however, did hint at some sort of recoil in a situation when you would normally be taken out of zoom.

Nemesis: Level 10 Stalker Perk, Informs you on the position of the last person to kill you. Duration is unspecified.

Gunnar: Level 10 Pathfinder Perk, reduces the cool-down time for vehicle weapon overheating, as well as increasing the Spartan movement speed with a turret.

Wheelman: Level 10 Operator Perk, increases the resistance to EMP (like the Plasma Pistol overcharge), as well as increased health regeneration for your vehicle.

User Info: BANDlCOOT

BANDlCOOT
4 years ago#2
They all sound a bit crap.

I guess the exp boost at first so I can do a quick level up, then maybe stability.
I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!

User Info: joey11223

joey11223
4 years ago#3
Are these real? Just that I heard we're getting a killCam's now so that Nemesis thing has little use really? Unless it's saying once you've re-spawned you get an arrow to them for a few seconds.

User Info: gotohades

gotohades
4 years ago#4
Stability
"To roll poorly once may be regarded as misfortune. To roll poorly TWICE looks like carelessness."
3DS Friend Code: Micah 4682-8451-8168

User Info: NarutoTaio

NarutoTaio
4 years ago#5
joey11223 posted...
Are these real? Just that I heard we're getting a killCam's now so that Nemesis thing has little use really? Unless it's saying once you've re-spawned you get an arrow to them for a few seconds.

Yes. That's how the Nemesis perk will work.
It'll show an arrow of where the last person who killed you is. Maybe 10-15 seconds, or until you die again. We don't know yet.

User Info: ketnerj

ketnerj
4 years ago#6
BANDlCOOT posted...
They all sound a bit crap.

I guess the exp boost at first so I can do a quick level up, then maybe stability.
360 GT = Samuel Adams
Part of the #1 Legendary 4-player ODST FireFight squad (with Pope Rex, UEG Panik, and mastercmj)

User Info: Link43130

Link43130
4 years ago#7
joey11223 posted...

when you respawn it'll put a big red circle over the dudes head so you can see him from anywhere
Steam/XBL/PSN: Link43130

User Info: garaa682

garaa682
4 years ago#8
I'll use the pioneer at first. It'll work great on my Double XP games.
Hooch is crazy.
PSN/XBL: Razorbackfan682, Steam: packersfan682

User Info: Purple_Cheetah

Purple_Cheetah
4 years ago#9
Gunner.... Also yes the incorrect a in the spelling is buggin me out.

Some of the others look neato as well, but I've always wanted to tote the HMG around somewhat usefully

User Info: WhoIsTheKi11ER

WhoIsTheKi11ER
4 years ago#10
none of them really fit my play style :-/

I guess nemesis just for the sake of this poll
XBL - Wh0sTheKi11er
Twitter - twitter.com/jimothyjaymes
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. What will be your go-to perk?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived