Halo 4 and Mitt Romney as the next President

#21djshowstopper87Posted 11/5/2012 8:59:12 AM
Linctagon7 posted...
Any American who votes for Obama deserves his country to fail and has no right to complain about the state of his country.

IF anyone votes for Romney then they must have liked how Bush ran the country into the ground during his 8 years.
#22Delta_F14Posted 11/5/2012 8:59:26 AM
Linctagon7 posted...
Any American who votes for Obama deserves his country to fail and has no right to complain about the state of his country.

It took 8 years to ruin America, it will take at least 8 to fix.
---
Vault Dweller > All other Video game characters
#23Arok2092Posted 11/5/2012 9:03:02 AM
Both candidates suck and neither particularly matter. Vote for members of Congress.
---
Henshin-a-go-go baby!
#24PenguinKoalaPosted 11/5/2012 9:13:55 AM
How uneducated are you people? Jesus Christ.

I really think only the people with a good education should be allowed to vote, some of you people are just disgusting.
---
"I played through normal on D2, which was enough to tell me it wasn't as fun as Titan Quest or PSO." ~ Sinfullyvannila
#25RizingFenixPosted 11/5/2012 9:15:03 AM
omegaspacepirat posted...
Nixemo posted...
CloudZ1116 posted...
PharoahPelican posted...
I wish I had enough money to benefit from a Romney presidency.

We will all benefit from a Romney presidency, regardless of how much money we have right now. For one thing, he's going to get people back to work, so that they're no longer on welfare. That's a good thing. If you're poor, Romney is who you need. Unless you just want to live in poverty all your life.
#26PharoahPelicanPosted 11/5/2012 9:15:51 AM
DarthMutt posted...

I wish I was on welfare so I could benefit from another Obama term.

I'm not on welfare and another term of Obama would be leaps and bounds better than one term of Romney.

Unless you actually believe the lies he's been spewing the past month, month and a half to rack up votes in an election he was losing.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#27XioJenesisPosted 11/5/2012 9:15:57 AM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTBSvKqpS2U

Anyway, less than 12 hours and I'll have my copy of Halo 4 LE. Yay.
---
Free game giveaway. http://www.freefrag.com/general-discussion/31144-geoffs-game-giveaway.html
#28PharoahPelicanPosted 11/5/2012 9:16:58 AM
RizingFenix posted...
omegaspacepirat posted...
Nixemo posted...
CloudZ1116 posted...
PharoahPelican posted...

We will all benefit from a Romney presidency, regardless of how much money we have right now. For one thing, he's going to get people back to work, so that they're no longer on welfare. That's a good thing. If you're poor, Romney is who you need. Unless you just want to live in poverty all your life.

Really? And how exactly is he going to do that? By giving the already rich big business owners massive tax breaks while taxing the hell out of the middle class to cover for it? How does that help anyone but Romney's on rich friends?
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#29bcon1208Posted 11/5/2012 9:17:18 AM
DarthMutt posted...
I wish I was on welfare so I could benefit from another Obama term.

---
GT: lIl Nemesis lIl
"You can run, but you'll just die tired"
#30DamorahTalsetPosted 11/5/2012 9:17:51 AM
Way to create a political argument on-topic somehow just by inserting Halo 4 into the topic.
---
I don't a fondness to Borat. I don't how it did outrageous; haven't they ever interneted? We have Goat's Sea and Celebrating Lemons. - Gandob