Halo 4 and Mitt Romney as the next President

#41Alex_SagePosted 11/5/2012 10:25:45 AM
Linctagon7 posted...
It's shocking to see the general lack of grasp on economic principles voters display.

On fact remains. Economy is everything. Capital is everything. The foundations of a powerful nation are built upon those pillars. Vote for Obama. Go right ahead. China will laugh as the U.S slips all for the sake of liberalism.

But dude! I'd much rather have a president that I can drink a beer with! Not fix our economy!
---
"I am not in danger, I am the danger." Walter White
Gamertag: Cpt of Industry
#42djshowstopper87Posted 11/5/2012 10:25:57 AM
PenguinKoala posted...
How uneducated are you people? Jesus Christ.

I really think only the people with a good education should be allowed to vote, some of you people are just disgusting.

Let me quess, your a republican who thinks giving huge tax breaks to the rich is the way to go, screw the every day working class eh. And besides who wants a president who clearly doesn't care about the middle class and/ or 47% of America? Say what you will about President Obama but at least he genuinely cares about ALL Americans not just the rich.
#43MoukaryuuPosted 11/5/2012 10:26:34 AM
DarthMutt posted...
I wish I had enough money to benefit from a Romney presidency.

I wish I was on welfare so I could benefit from another Obama term.

This is just about the most dick statement I've read in awhile. Being on welfare is no picnic. I grew up on it. They give you just enough to survive but not enough to get out of any hole. Then, if you take the initiative and get a job of any kind, they take it all away, so you're pretty much forced to stay on it if you want to survive. If you live where there are no jobs, then you're completely hosed. Can't afford to move, can't get a decent job.

Take your uneducated opinion and stick it. So glad to be off that crap, but I understand the need for it. It needs to be reformed to get people off of it. 3 year max, then you'd better be self sufficient.
---
Joy puking my face off
#44Alex_SagePosted 11/5/2012 10:29:59 AM
Moukaryuu posted...
DarthMutt posted...
I wish I had enough money to benefit from a Romney presidency.

I wish I was on welfare so I could benefit from another Obama term.

This is just about the most dick statement I've read in awhile. Being on welfare is no picnic. I grew up on it. They give you just enough to survive but not enough to get out of any hole. Then, if you take the initiative and get a job of any kind, they take it all away, so you're pretty much forced to stay on it if you want to survive. If you live where there are no jobs, then you're completely hosed. Can't afford to move, can't get a decent job.

Take your uneducated opinion and stick it. So glad to be off that crap, but I understand the need for it. It needs to be reformed to get people off of it. 3 year max, then you'd better be self sufficient.

You're so niave it's really sad. You can get anywhere in this country if you just try. I'm living proof. You have to WORK if you want to make money. Struggle at your job, not on welfare. I'm tired of paying your salary I worked VERY hard to get to where I am today, not to have some ignorant punk tell me that I should pay more money to help his lazy ass.
---
#45Omega_GilgameshPosted 11/5/2012 10:30:10 AM
RizingFenix posted...
Lowering taxes on small businesses allows them to hire more people, thus more people are paying taxes and out of welfare, which shrinks the deficit. Don't let logic get in the way of your hate speech though.

Trickle down economics is a sound concept, but historically has always backfired. Why? Because profit is the net gain AFTER expenses. And what are the biggest expenses? Employees. If a company doesn't have to hire more people to get what they do done, they don't. To not hire more people than absolutely necessary isn't a means to be greedy, it's a means to stay alive in this market.

Besides, taxes for companies, large and small, are already extremely low. Lowering them by, say, another 30% won't increase profits all that much, thus even if the Trickle Down Economics theory worked, that wouldn't increase job count much.

What I don't like about Romney is that his policy includes tax breaks on the rich. Not rich companies, rich PEOPLE! Romney has stated, in his defense, that he's always paid 13% in taxes, not 30-35% like the rest of America. I can't see this guy representing the little people all that well.

But what I really don't like about him, which in unequivicable and can't be denied, is that he's not only against gay marriage and civil unions, he's gone on record to say he'll do what he can so such things are never passed in the US.
---
Pro Tip: don't put anime spoilers in your sig. I got suspended for it.
#46incubuxPosted 11/5/2012 10:31:27 AM
Mitt Romney president! best troll ever
---
Incubux
#47GyudonKillerPosted 11/5/2012 10:31:31 AM
This is a board for a video game. Just so you children would know.
---
XBL:GyudonKiller
UMvC3:Dormammu/Skrull/Doom, SSFIVAE:Chun/Cody, SG:Cerebella, P4A:Chie
#48djshowstopper87Posted 11/5/2012 10:31:55 AM
Lets be honest here this election is based on race really which is sad. Romney is leading with white voters and President Obama is leading with black people and Hispanic people and other mintorites ( which could give him the edge to win, if they don't cheat that is).
#49jakethenoobPosted 11/5/2012 10:32:32 AM
One more day. Just one more day and I won't have to see kids making election threads on the Halo 4 board...
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#50Alex_SagePosted 11/5/2012 10:32:48 AM
Omega_Gilgamesh posted...
RizingFenix posted...
Lowering taxes on small businesses allows them to hire more people, thus more people are paying taxes and out of welfare, which shrinks the deficit. Don't let logic get in the way of your hate speech though.

Trickle down economics is a sound concept, but historically has always backfired. Why? Because profit is the net gain AFTER expenses. And what are the biggest expenses? Employees. If a company doesn't have to hire more people to get what they do done, they don't. To not hire more people than absolutely necessary isn't a means to be greedy, it's a means to stay alive in this market.

Besides, taxes for companies, large and small, are already extremely low. Lowering them by, say, another 30% won't increase profits all that much, thus even if the Trickle Down Economics theory worked, that wouldn't increase job count much.

What I don't like about Romney is that his policy includes tax breaks on the rich. Not rich companies, rich PEOPLE! Romney has stated, in his defense, that he's always paid 13% in taxes, not 30-35% like the rest of America. I can't see this guy representing the little people all that well.

But what I really don't like about him, which in unequivicable and can't be denied, is that he's not only against gay marriage and civil unions, he's gone on record to say he'll do what he can so such things are never passed in the US.

Well yes you'd have to be a complete moron to pay 30%. If you itemize your returns and you lrntoloophole you can get it down a s***load. But no! Let's point out that Romney took that very same approach and use it against him!

Also, I disagree about the gay marriage and civil union. I'm pretty sure that's not true.
---