---
#teambrad
http://i.minus.com/iAXtLWueScaM0.gif
#432GonzagawopPosted 11/5/2012 3:13:55 PM
Brostache posted...
Dave_is_my_name posted...
md22mdrx posted...
Alakazham1337 posted...
TAXING JOB CREATORS MORE IS A GOOD THING?? WTFF????

Seriously? So you would rather corporations like WalMart and Apple have less money to make new products and hire people so that they can pay for some socialized health care system, or pay for more people's food stamps? I totally see how this works... bold progressives, let's spread the wealth around! Make hard working successful Americans pick up the tab! It's only fair to me!

Romney is the clear choice in this election. Higher taxes on job creators forces them out of the country.

Yeah ... let's give WalMart another billion dollars in tax cuts so they can create minimum wage jobs here and STILL buy 90% of their stock from China.

Same with Apple by the way.

And let's also tax the hell out of every small business that files as an individual, as many do, because F'em, we don't need people to create jobs.

you realize you only pay taxes on profit right? So if the small business reinvested their money by hiring more people they wouldnt have to pay any taxes.

So higher taxes on small business = more incentive to reinvest that money and hire more people rather than take the money out of the company.

Try less conservative parroting and using a little logic and critical thinking. There is a reason only 6% of scientists are republican.

Anyone that has taken Business classes or has ran a business knows that the #1 reason to be in business is to make money... period. Basic economics (which I doubt you have taken) is that the more of my own money I am allowed to keep, the more of that I can use to stimulate the economy, buy durable goods, provide bonus's for my employees, or build a second house that puts construction workers to work, who go home with fresh paychecks so they can buy Halo 4 for their kids for Christmas, which in turn allows Microsoft to invest in more employees to make the next Halo game even better........and the cycle continues. You assume that those that make money sit in a vault swimming in their money laughing. What world do you live in? You spend what you make..... this is basic economics.
#433deimos91Posted 11/5/2012 3:14:31 PM
Alakazham1337 posted...

#1. Then they're doing it wrong .... It's not that hard to set it up right.
#2. I'd rather not even bother. It would be more productive to eliminate the capital gains designation entirely.

You obviously have no clue what you are talking about if you don't understand why almost 28% of all small businesses have filed as individuals.

I agree with you, my brother owns his own small business, and he pays outrageous taxes, over $80,000 each year in income taxes alone, and he makes around $200,000 each year, he pays nearly 45% of everything he earns off his own blood sweat and tears to the government. And now people want to take MORE? and MORE? And best of all, people like him are villinized by the social media, as being greedy.

not from a business like his we want them to take more than 200,000 from companies making millions a year
---
Intel core 2 duo E4400 2 GHZ|Radeon 4650 512MB|2 GB DDR2 ram/steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#434DirtBasedSoapPosted 11/5/2012 3:14:47 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#435GrownmanJPosted 11/5/2012 3:15:48 PM
GrownmanJ posted...
Post 500 should go....

OBAMA WINS! OBAMA WINS! OBAMA WINS! OBAMA WINS! OBAMA WINS! OBAMA WINS! OBAMA WINS! OBAMA WINS! OBAMA WINS! OBAMA WINS! OBAMA WINS! OBAMA WINS! OBAMA WINS! OBAMA WINS! OBAMA WINS! OBAMA WINS! OBAMA WINS! OBAMA WINS!

---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
#436NarutoTaioPosted 11/5/2012 3:16:14 PM
this topic has turned stupid. lets get it closed and out of here
#437spraynardtatumPosted 11/5/2012 3:16:17 PM
I want to vote for the guy that doesn't lie to the American people about their opponents policies because some idiots will believe them and tweet about it or put it on TV. A candidate who isn't boosting their standing on lies that will eventually be debunked but not until the damage to the intellect of the country they're trying to run has already taken place.

Should I sleep in tomorrow?
---
Happy birthday Spray! I'm disappointed in you!
#438Dave_is_my_namePosted 11/5/2012 3:16:25 PM
xlovenuggetx posted...
Brostache posted...
md22mdrx posted...
Alakazham1337 posted...

Seriously? So you would rather corporations like WalMart and Apple have less money to make new products and hire people so that they can pay for some socialized health care system, or pay for more people's food stamps? I totally see how this works... bold progressives, let's spread the wealth around! Make hard working successful Americans pick up the tab! It's only fair to me!

Romney is the clear choice in this election. Higher taxes on job creators forces them out of the country.

Yeah ... let's give WalMart another billion dollars in tax cuts so they can create minimum wage jobs here and STILL buy 90% of their stock from China.

And let's also tax the hell out of every small business that files as an individual, as many do, because F'em, we don't need people to create jobs.

you realize you only pay taxes on profit right? So if the small business reinvested their money by hiring more people they wouldnt have to pay any taxes.

So higher taxes on small business = more incentive to reinvest that money and hire more people rather than take the money out of the company.

Try less conservative parroting and using a little logic and critical thinking. There is a reason only 6% of scientists are republican.

this.

Right because why would you want profit if you owned a business.
---
"White, heterosexual men are the worst thing to ever happen to the human race. You should hate yourself." Velvet_Llama proves his liberal stance.
#439NarutoTaioPosted 11/5/2012 3:16:32 PM
this topic has turned stupid. lets get it closed and out of here
#440md22mdrxPosted 11/5/2012 3:16:34 PM
Brostache posted...
md22mdrx posted...
Alakazham1337 posted...

^ This