popwar89 posted...
InYourWalls1 posted...
popwar89 posted...
SmokeCheck posted...
slayerxelite posted...
Tuesday shall be a great day!

Obviously you're unfamiliar with polling and statistics:

http://www.businessinsider.com/whos-winning-the-presidential-race-2012-11

With one day to go in the U.S. presidential election, Obama's probability of winning has reached 86%, according to New York Times polling guru Nate Silver.

Disbelieve the numbers if you like. We'll know the truth tomorrow

Of course The New York Times says Obama will win, seeing as the practically worship the ground he walks on.

again though, his system correctly predicted the winner of 49 of 50 states in the 2008 election

Everybody knew Obama was going to win in 2008. Who could not see that coming. The way the man spoke moved people. I voted against the man in 08 knowing he was still going to win.
However the University of Colorado's prediction has never been wrong either. They are still going with a Romney win, and Colorado is a blue state so what does that tell you.
However polls are not to be indicative of what voter turnout will be come tomorrow.
http://www.denverpost.com/headlines/ci_21698333/cu-boulder-profs-updated-forecast-still-gives-win

Don't worry about voter turnout. At least we know our faceless electoral college will vote for the right person for the right reasons. Right?
---
Happy birthday Spray! I'm disappointed in you!
#452md22mdrxPosted 11/5/2012 3:20:21 PM
Gonzagawop posted...
Brostache posted...
Dave_is_my_name posted...
md22mdrx posted...
Alakazham1337 posted...
TAXING JOB CREATORS MORE IS A GOOD THING?? WTFF????

Seriously? So you would rather corporations like WalMart and Apple have less money to make new products and hire people so that they can pay for some socialized health care system, or pay for more people's food stamps? I totally see how this works... bold progressives, let's spread the wealth around! Make hard working successful Americans pick up the tab! It's only fair to me!

Romney is the clear choice in this election. Higher taxes on job creators forces them out of the country.

Yeah ... let's give WalMart another billion dollars in tax cuts so they can create minimum wage jobs here and STILL buy 90% of their stock from China.

Same with Apple by the way.

And let's also tax the hell out of every small business that files as an individual, as many do, because F'em, we don't need people to create jobs.

you realize you only pay taxes on profit right? So if the small business reinvested their money by hiring more people they wouldnt have to pay any taxes.

So higher taxes on small business = more incentive to reinvest that money and hire more people rather than take the money out of the company.

Try less conservative parroting and using a little logic and critical thinking. There is a reason only 6% of scientists are republican.

Anyone that has taken Business classes or has ran a business knows that the #1 reason to be in business is to make money... period. Basic economics (which I doubt you have taken) is that the more of my own money I am allowed to keep, the more of that I can use to stimulate the economy, buy durable goods, provide bonus's for my employees, or build a second house that puts construction workers to work, who go home with fresh paychecks so they can buy Halo 4 for their kids for Christmas, which in turn allows Microsoft to invest in more employees to make the next Halo game even better........and the cycle continues. You assume that those that make money sit in a vault swimming in their money laughing. What world do you live in? You spend what you make..... this is basic economics.

The richer you are, the LESS likely you are to spend your money on AMERICAN goods. You must have only taken BASIC economics and never dug a little deeper in the numbers.
#453NarutoTaioPosted 11/5/2012 3:20:21 PM
this topic has turned stupid. lets get it closed and out of here
#454NarutoTaioPosted 11/5/2012 3:21:02 PM
#455DOWBLACKNINJAPosted 11/5/2012 3:21:18 PM
NarutoTaio posted...

This topic should not even be discussed on this board.
---
Gamefaqs where opinions becomes facts.
Tmo U.S. Galaxy S3
#456CloudZ1116Posted 11/5/2012 3:21:56 PM
DOWBLACKNINJA posted...
NarutoTaio posted...

This topic should not even be discussed on this board.

I just want to see it reach 500 at this point.
#457DOWBLACKNINJAPosted 11/5/2012 3:22:05 PM
This topic is not about Halo but politics. I will gladly give some of my Karma to get the Mods to notice.
---
Tmo U.S. Galaxy S3
#458md22mdrxPosted 11/5/2012 3:22:18 PM
Gonzagawop posted...
Brostache posted...
Alakazham1337 posted...
TAXING JOB CREATORS MORE IS A GOOD THING?? WTFF????

Seriously? So you would rather corporations like WalMart and Apple have less money to make new products and hire people so that they can pay for some socialized health care system, or pay for more people's food stamps? I totally see how this works... bold progressives, let's spread the wealth around! Make hard working successful Americans pick up the tab! It's only fair to me!

Romney is the clear choice in this election. Higher taxes on job creators forces them out of the country.

And let's also tax the hell out of every small business that files as an individual, as many do, because F'em, we don't need people to create jobs.

you realize you only pay taxes on profit right? So if the small business reinvested their money by hiring more people they wouldnt have to pay any taxes.

So higher taxes on small business = more incentive to reinvest that money and hire more people rather than take the money out of the company.

Try less conservative parroting and using a little logic and critical thinking. There is a reason only 6% of scientists are republican.

Anyone that has taken Business classes or has ran a business knows that the #1 reason to be in business is to make money... period. Basic economics (which I doubt you have taken) is that the more of my own money I am allowed to keep, the more of that I can use to stimulate the economy, buy durable goods, provide bonus's for my employees, or build a second house that puts construction workers to work, who go home with fresh paychecks so they can buy Halo 4 for their kids for Christmas, which in turn allows Microsoft to invest in more employees to make the next Halo game even better........and the cycle continues. You assume that those that make money sit in a vault swimming in their money laughing. What world do you live in? You spend what you make..... this is basic economics.

^This. See I can play that game too, md22mdrx

^ This .... is a fun game, is it not?
#459DOWBLACKNINJAPosted 11/5/2012 3:22:30 PM
This topic is not about Halo but politics. I will gladly give some of my Karma to get the Mods to notice.
---
Tmo U.S. Galaxy S3
#460NarutoTaioPosted 11/5/2012 3:22:31 PM