RICK PERRY 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
Vault Dweller > All other Video game characters
#484CloudZ1116Posted 11/5/2012 2:27:42 PM
Looks like it's actually died down... shame.
#485txbullyPosted 11/5/2012 2:28:00 PM
@ColtonBangin

you said you go could go down that list and pick flaws, yet you did not............why? if what you are saying isnt BS, why didn't you. give me just one.
---
GT: stonefaceCal
I love you and there's nothing you can do about it.
#486BrostachePosted 11/5/2012 2:28:04 PM
Gonzagawop posted...
Brostache posted...
Dave_is_my_name posted...
md22mdrx posted...
Alakazham1337 posted...
TAXING JOB CREATORS MORE IS A GOOD THING?? WTFF????

Seriously? So you would rather corporations like WalMart and Apple have less money to make new products and hire people so that they can pay for some socialized health care system, or pay for more people's food stamps? I totally see how this works... bold progressives, let's spread the wealth around! Make hard working successful Americans pick up the tab! It's only fair to me!

Romney is the clear choice in this election. Higher taxes on job creators forces them out of the country.

Yeah ... let's give WalMart another billion dollars in tax cuts so they can create minimum wage jobs here and STILL buy 90% of their stock from China.

Same with Apple by the way.

And let's also tax the hell out of every small business that files as an individual, as many do, because F'em, we don't need people to create jobs.

you realize you only pay taxes on profit right? So if the small business reinvested their money by hiring more people they wouldnt have to pay any taxes.

So higher taxes on small business = more incentive to reinvest that money and hire more people rather than take the money out of the company.

Try less conservative parroting and using a little logic and critical thinking. There is a reason only 6% of scientists are republican.

Anyone that has taken Business classes or has ran a business knows that the #1 reason to be in business is to make money... period. Basic economics (which I doubt you have taken) is that the more of my own money I am allowed to keep, the more of that I can use to stimulate the economy, buy durable goods, provide bonus's for my employees, or build a second house that puts construction workers to work, who go home with fresh paychecks so they can buy Halo 4 for their kids for Christmas, which in turn allows Microsoft to invest in more employees to make the next Halo game even better........and the cycle continues. You assume that those that make money sit in a vault swimming in their money laughing. What world do you live in? You spend what you make..... this is basic economics.

Ive taken plenty of business classes, and again higher taxes would incentive paying higher bonuses to employees as it would reduce the taxable income of the business.

But that is what rich people do, is swim in their money. Because of low demand businesses like microsoft have over 50 billion in cash holdings, that is money that sits around doing absolutely nothing.

corporate cash holdings are at record highs, as well as the percentage of offshore investments.

this is why the republican method of supply side economics mever works... because if you give businesses a bunch of tax breaks, they arent going to hire... they will sit on the cash and wait for demand to increase. Or they will look offshore to countries like china and india where demand is rising, and invest there instead. Which is precisely whats happening right now.

Business is demand driven, which is the democratic or keynesian view of economics.
#487NarutoTaioPosted 11/5/2012 2:28:06 PM
this topic has turned stupid. lets get it closed and out of here
#488DOWBLACKNINJAPosted 11/5/2012 2:28:24 PM
RayzerTag posted...
DOWBLACKNINJA posted...
This topic is not about Halo but politics. I will gladly give some of my Karma to get the Mods to notice.

Don't bother, this thread will reach 500 in just a few minutes.

I will help make sure of it. Can't wait for Halo 4 all the same though.
---
Gamefaqs where opinions becomes facts.
Tmo U.S. Galaxy S3
#489Shadows_Of_FallPosted 11/5/2012 2:28:25 PM
SmokeCheck posted...
slayerxelite posted...
Tuesday shall be a great day!

Obviously you're unfamiliar with polling and statistics:

http://www.businessinsider.com/whos-winning-the-presidential-race-2012-11

With one day to go in the U.S. presidential election, Obama's probability of winning has reached 86%, according to New York Times polling guru Nate Silver.

Disbelieve the numbers if you like. We'll know the truth tomorrow

This lol. Must be nice to be delusion though. I wish I could just slip into lala land to avoid things I disagree with.

Also, sorry but I'm not rich enough to like Romney. I would rather keep going to school with the help of financial aid rather than see many programs I care about get horribly murdered by Romney.
---
HG/SS>B/W>D/P/Pl>FR/LG>R/S/E
Dragonbrand-Reckless Response (Re)
#490RayzerTagPosted 11/5/2012 2:28:53 PM(edited)
In honour of this thread, I will share one of the best images on the internet: http://i.imgur.com/d95yb.jpg
---
#teambrad
http://i.minus.com/iAXtLWueScaM0.gif