Halo 4 and Mitt Romney as the next President

#61djshowstopper87Posted 11/5/2012 9:43:17 AM
What ticks me off the most about people that bash president Obama is that they totally ignore what shape the country was in when he went into office. Not all of this is his fault, you have to take into consideration 8 years of Bush and his stupid decisions ( they republicans want to go back to) the country was awful. Anybody with half a brain knows that the economy would not be fixed over night or over 2- 4years it takes time. And if you think Romney will fix anything in 4 years you live in a dream world. I think President Obama did a decent enough job given the bad hand he was given. In a way I do hope Romney wins and the country falls into a deeper hole. Then maybe people will see...
#62djwagonPosted 11/5/2012 9:43:38 AM
djshowstopper87 posted...
No really trying to get poltical but I love how people bash the current president for not living up to all his promises but republicans believe Romney is gonna live up to crap he spews. The dude is KNOW for lying and saying whatever he thinks it takes to get votes. What do you think he is gonna do if he wins? Nothing more the bush 2.0. All this election has shown is the white people are as racist as ever.
.hey I knew not to trust anyone in power .but when you con everyone like obama did.do not forget him giving out obama money to people and NOT telling them it was thier own money he was giving away .or how he bailed out companies with your money and we will never see a dime back from them or the real kicker biden and obama PUTTING million of dollars in two solar companies that went chapter 7/11/13 .the next day
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
this is my set-up http://s164.photobucket.com/albums/u28/importer1/
#63trevelynzxPosted 11/5/2012 9:44:49 AM
Yep, gonna be a great day. See ya OBAMA!!!!!
---
After you defeat the Queen you are transported to a lake. It's just a lake. You now have to walk back to town. -OM
#64Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 11/5/2012 9:47:16 AM
SmokeCheck posted...
slayerxelite posted...
Tuesday shall be a great day!

Obviously you're unfamiliar with polling and statistics:

http://www.businessinsider.com/whos-winning-the-presidential-race-2012-11

With one day to go in the U.S. presidential election, Obama's probability of winning has reached 86%, according to New York Times polling guru Nate Silver.

Disbelieve the numbers if you like. We'll know the truth tomorrow

you do realize all are saying whichever candidate that has their same policies are overwhelmingly winning to discourage the opposition to even go out and vote. go to the dredge they are saying mitt romney is winning. and 86% chance of him winning is definitely not true. its really close most places are speaking out of their @** at this point
#65djwagonPosted 11/5/2012 9:48:59 AM
PenguinKoala posted...
How uneducated are you people? Jesus Christ.

I really think only the people with a good education should be allowed to vote, some of you people are just disgusting.

Let me quess, your a republican who thinks giving huge tax breaks to the rich is the way to go, screw the every day working class eh. And besides who wants a president who clearly doesn't care about the middle class and/ or 47% of America? Say what you will about President Obama but at least he genuinely cares about ALL Americans not just the rich.

he does not care for anyone but himself .just look at his way he spends our money .WE still have NOT had a balance budget SINCE HE HAS taken office 4 years ago.those 47% as you put are on welfare and not working .IT IS STILL AT 8.5.it was below 4.5 .when bush left office
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
this is my set-up http://s164.photobucket.com/albums/u28/importer1/
#66PharoahPelicanPosted 11/5/2012 9:49:35 AM
RizingFenix posted...

Really? And how exactly is he going to do that? By giving the already rich big business owners massive tax breaks while taxing the hell out of the middle class to cover for it? How does that help anyone but Romney's on rich friends?

Lowering taxes on small businesses allows them to hire more people, thus more people are paying taxes and out of welfare, which shrinks the deficit. Don't let logic get in the way of your hate speech though.

>implying Reaganomics actually works

The trickledown economy failed. Hard.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#67PharoahPelicanPosted 11/5/2012 9:51:56 AM
djwagon posted...
No really trying to get poltical but I love how people bash the current president for not living up to all his promises but republicans believe Romney is gonna live up to crap he spews. The dude is KNOW for lying and saying whatever he thinks it takes to get votes. What do you think he is gonna do if he wins? Nothing more the bush 2.0. All this election has shown is the white people are as racist as ever.
.hey I knew not to trust anyone in power .but when you con everyone like obama did.do not forget him giving out obama money to people and NOT telling them it was thier own money he was giving away .or how he bailed out companies with your money and we will never see a dime back from them or the real kicker biden and obama PUTTING million of dollars in two solar companies that went chapter 7/11/13 .the next day

If you don't want a con man as the president then don't vote for Romney either. His entire campaign is about lies and deciet, even going so far as to flip-flop his stance on political issues in the same day. You can't say for sure what Romney even wants to do when it seems like he decides his position on the flip of the coin. And then keeps flipping the coin.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#68Linctagon7Posted 11/5/2012 9:53:59 AM
SmokeCheck posted...
Linctagon7 posted...
It's shocking to see the general lack of grasp on economic principles voters display.

On fact remains. Economy is everything. Capital is everything. The foundations of a powerful nation are built upon those pillars. Vote for Obama. Go right ahead. China will laugh as the U.S slips all for the sake of liberalism.

You're assuming that Romney's economic plans are better than Obama's. Here is a contrast between the two:

Romney supports oil, for-profit higher education, coal mining, etc

Obama supports green energy, tech investments, future advancements

Romney wants an America that gets back on its feet by relying on fossil fuels and outdated resources/technology, whereas Obama is trying to educate our workforce and have America become a world leader in future tech/green energy.

Both are viable economic plans, but I am more interested in supporting efforts to modernize rather than regress technologically.

Plus, the Republican party made this about more than economy by being a bit crazy this year with their anti-gay, anti-women, anti-minority rhetoric. If they hadn't gone that route then I think Romney would have had a much easier time winning. As it is, he is behind in 19 or out of the 20 swing states. Maybe in 4 years Republicans will win with a more moderate social platform

That makes Obama seem like an even worse option right now.

Romney wants to use existing capital to generate capital and in doing so avert the debt crises and get America sitting pretty again.

Obama wants to invest in new capital while already in debt.

That says enough to me.

Look at China, Saudi-Arabia, India. Some of the biggest and fastest growing economies on Earth, all on so called "regressing" systems.

Everyone has their opinion though. I am just a very practical person with very little regard for "could be's". America right now is not in a position economically to push even more capital in those directions.
#69SmokeCheckPosted 11/5/2012 9:54:46 AM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
SmokeCheck posted...
slayerxelite posted...
Tuesday shall be a great day!

Obviously you're unfamiliar with polling and statistics:

http://www.businessinsider.com/whos-winning-the-presidential-race-2012-11

With one day to go in the U.S. presidential election, Obama's probability of winning has reached 86%, according to New York Times polling guru Nate Silver.

Disbelieve the numbers if you like. We'll know the truth tomorrow

you do realize all are saying whichever candidate that has their same policies are overwhelmingly winning to discourage the opposition to even go out and vote. go to the dredge they are saying mitt romney is winning. and 86% chance of him winning is definitely not true. its really close most places are speaking out of their @** at this point

Cosmic, try looking at the math. The 86% figure is based on the fact that independent polls in 19 of 20 swing states favor Obama. If you were to look at any objective data set with that sort of statistical leaning, it would be easy to draw the conclusion that Obama has a large likelyhood of winning.

Even if Romney manages a strong showing and takes several of those swing states (which he likely will), being behind in 19 states is pretty much game over.

Take your party affiliation out of the equation and think it over. I'm a libertarian so I don't have a stake in this fight; I am just looking at it from a math POV
#70DevilStriderPosted 11/5/2012 9:55:48 AM
Linctagon7 posted...
Any American who votes for Obama deserves his country to fail and has no right to complain about the state of his country.

The country failed with bush.
---
kcypher2000: "Btw i pirate and i don't give a damn what you think about it. At the end of the day you are paying to play what i get for free."