Halo 4 and Mitt Romney as the next President

#71PharoahPelicanPosted 11/5/2012 9:57:47 AM
SmokeCheck posted...
Plus, the Republican party made this about more than economy by being a bit crazy this year with their anti-gay, anti-women, anti-minority rhetoric. If they hadn't gone that route then I think Romney would have had a much easier time winning. As it is, he is behind in 19 or out of the 20 swing states. Maybe in 4 years Republicans will win with a more moderate social platform

So much this. I wish that both parties would find a more moderate stance.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#72djwagonPosted 11/5/2012 9:59:38 AM
PharoahPelican posted...
djwagon posted...
djshowstopper87 posted...
No really trying to get poltical but I love how people bash the current president for not living up to all his promises but republicans believe Romney is gonna live up to crap he spews. The dude is KNOW for lying and saying whatever he thinks it takes to get votes. What do you think he is gonna do if he wins? Nothing more the bush 2.0. All this election has shown is the white people are as racist as ever.
.hey I knew not to trust anyone in power .but when you con everyone like obama did.do not forget him giving out obama money to people and NOT telling them it was thier own money he was giving away .or how he bailed out companies with your money and we will never see a dime back from them or the real kicker biden and obama PUTTING million of dollars in two solar companies that went chapter 7/11/13 .the next day

If you don't want a con man as the president then don't vote for Romney either. His entire campaign is about lies and deciet, even going so far as to flip-flop his stance on political issues in the same day. You can't say for sure what Romney even wants to do when it seems like he decides his position on the flip of the coin. And then keeps flipping the coin.
sound like the last four years under obama.never get a straight answer out of him .why should my taxes dollars be wasted for something .THAT will not help my wallet out for 10 years down the road(all bills passed by obama0..THAT is why after 35+ year of being allowed to vote I decided to skipped this year
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
this is my set-up http://s164.photobucket.com/albums/u28/importer1/
#73djshowstopper87Posted 11/5/2012 10:02:06 AM
djwagon posted...
PenguinKoala posted...
How uneducated are you people? Jesus Christ.

I really think only the people with a good education should be allowed to vote, some of you people are just disgusting.

Let me quess, your a republican who thinks giving huge tax breaks to the rich is the way to go, screw the every day working class eh. And besides who wants a president who clearly doesn't care about the middle class and/ or 47% of America? Say what you will about President Obama but at least he genuinely cares about ALL Americans not just the rich.

he does not care for anyone but himself .just look at his way he spends our money .WE still have NOT had a balance budget SINCE HE HAS taken office 4 years ago.those 47% as you put are on welfare and not working .IT IS STILL AT 8.5.it was below 4.5 .when bush left office

And you think Romney cares? He clearly doesn't, imagine what else he has says behind closed doors. I wouldn't be suprised if he called the president the N word. Romney is scum nuff said.
#74trevelynzxPosted 11/5/2012 10:02:49 AM
PharoahPelican posted...
RizingFenix posted...

Really? And how exactly is he going to do that? By giving the already rich big business owners massive tax breaks while taxing the hell out of the middle class to cover for it? How does that help anyone but Romney's on rich friends?

Lowering taxes on small businesses allows them to hire more people, thus more people are paying taxes and out of welfare, which shrinks the deficit. Don't let logic get in the way of your hate speech though.

>implying Reaganomics actually works

The trickledown economy failed. Hard.

Got any specific evidence you'd like to offer on that statement or on how well Obama's "bottom-up" croney system is working out? Don't believe the lie that Romney "doesn't care about the middle class." It's just a distraction to keep you from thinking too deeply about the Benghazi cover-up and how Obama's been a total failure over the past four years.

By the way - Reaganomics doesn't work? Clinton was riding high off the strong economy Reagan cultivated. If you think one president's decisions don't echo through the next decades you're fooling yourself. For instance, Obamacare will be worse than ever in ten years. By then, we'll have forgotten who he is and just wonder why the government is taking more than 50% of our incomes (for those of us that actually have jobs right now).
---
After you defeat the Queen you are transported to a lake. It's just a lake. You now have to walk back to town. -OM
#75PharoahPelicanPosted 11/5/2012 10:03:29 AM(edited)
djwagon posted...
PharoahPelican posted...
djwagon posted...
No really trying to get poltical but I love how people bash the current president for not living up to all his promises but republicans believe Romney is gonna live up to crap he spews. The dude is KNOW for lying and saying whatever he thinks it takes to get votes. What do you think he is gonna do if he wins? Nothing more the bush 2.0. All this election has shown is the white people are as racist as ever.
.hey I knew not to trust anyone in power .but when you con everyone like obama did.do not forget him giving out obama money to people and NOT telling them it was thier own money he was giving away .or how he bailed out companies with your money and we will never see a dime back from them or the real kicker biden and obama PUTTING million of dollars in two solar companies that went chapter 7/11/13 .the next day

If you don't want a con man as the president then don't vote for Romney either. His entire campaign is about lies and deciet, even going so far as to flip-flop his stance on political issues in the same day. You can't say for sure what Romney even wants to do when it seems like he decides his position on the flip of the coin. And then keeps flipping the coin.
sound like the last four years under obama.never get a straight answer out of him .why should my taxes dollars be wasted for something .THAT will not help my wallet out for 10 years down the road(all bills passed by obama0..THAT is why after 35+ year of being allowed to vote I decided to skipped this year

Someone who types like this has been eligible to vote for 35+ years?
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#76InYourWalls1Posted 11/5/2012 10:04:50 AM
Hagan posted...
SmokeCheck posted...
slayerxelite posted...
Tuesday shall be a great day!

Obviously you're unfamiliar with polling and statistics:

http://www.businessinsider.com/whos-winning-the-presidential-race-2012-11

With one day to go in the U.S. presidential election, Obama's probability of winning has reached 86%, according to New York Times polling guru Nate Silver.

Disbelieve the numbers if you like. We'll know the truth tomorrow

Oh the New York Times, what a credible and unbiased source of information.

Although, sadly, the incumbent always wins :-(

Nate Silver correctly predicted like 99% of the vote for each state in the last election iirc
---
GT: X F4ktoR
#77PharoahPelicanPosted 11/5/2012 10:07:14 AM
And you think Romney cares? He clearly doesn't, imagine what else he has says behind closed doors. I wouldn't be suprised if he called the president the N word. Romney is scum nuff said.

Everything Romney has ever done has been about himself. To think he cares about the American people is absurd.

Hell, he argued AGAINST government aid to people hit by natural disasters in 2011.
---
#78djwagonPosted 11/5/2012 10:08:58 AM
PharoahPelican posted...
djwagon posted...
PharoahPelican posted...
djwagon posted...

Someone who types like this has been eligible to vote for 35+ years?
.why do you care you been blinded by the dem and reb bs story to really see what is really happening .
---
#79trevelynzxPosted 11/5/2012 10:15:52 AM
DJ - if you're not bothering to vote, why are you so gung-ho about complaining to and arguing with everybody else? Not voting = pathetic, IMO. I don't care who you vote for, just get your butt out to the polls and take some responsibility for where this country is going instead of just whining about what you don't like.
---
After you defeat the Queen you are transported to a lake. It's just a lake. You now have to walk back to town. -OM
#80djwagonPosted 11/5/2012 10:42:55 AM
trevelynzx posted...
DJ - if you're not bothering to vote, why are you so gung-ho about complaining to and arguing with everybody else? Not voting = pathetic, IMO. I don't care who you vote for, just get your butt out to the polls and take some responsibility for where this country is going instead of just whining about what you don't like.

I have the right to complain .so what if I do not vote .do you really think my vote will trully care .I voted in 2008 for the green party because both bush and OBAMA in my eyes where complete morons .SO we now have obama and rommney in 2012.again both are morons..WHAT HAS OBAMA REALLY DONE TO BENEFIT US AMERICANS NOTHING .all the changes he has done is FOR NOTHING .we still have no controlled debt .we still have unemployment DOUBLE for those four years in office under obama .we still have PEOPLE IN PA /NEW YORK/ UPPER NEW JERSEY(meaning above ac) without power/gas/food.BUT OH NO .i MOST TRAVEL AROUND THE COUNTRY TELLING EVERYONE TO VOTE FOR ME instead OF CARING ABOUT ALL THOSE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE STILL in danger after sandy .great president you have there .granted rommney may have done the same thing .but that is why I am skipping this year .because you have two people care more in stay president or becoming president to see the whole picture here
---