Who here isn't going to vote tomorrow so they can play Halo 4 all day?

#1Psycho_PoodlePosted 11/5/2012 9:52:17 PM
I'm skipping out on voting so I can pwn some n00bs in Halo 4!!

Romney wins? We lose
Obama wins? We lose
Halo 4 in the Xbox? WE WIN BABY!!!
---
You are about to die. Scream if you must. I will enjoy gutting you.
#2Dwaze_ZakenPosted 11/5/2012 9:53:32 PM
If you're of legal age, you should vote.

Not doing so is the stupidest thing you can possibly do, especially in a race this close.
---
Dib: Sorry, I'm late. Horrible nightmare visions!
Ms. Bitters: It's called life, Dib. Sit down.
#3WestSdeNleVrusPosted 11/5/2012 9:56:16 PM
I'm not voting tomorrow cause I voted early. That said the stupid electoral college sort of does make it so 1 vote doesn't really matter anyway.....
#4DevilStriderPosted 11/5/2012 9:57:07 PM
Dwaze_Zaken posted...

Not doing so is the stupidest thing you can possibly do, especially in a race this close.

Tell me about it man. But there are a lot of people on here that are of legal age and they are going to site on their ass and not vote. But then turn around and cry about what's happening to the country.
---
kcypher2000: "Btw i pirate and i don't give a damn what you think about it. At the end of the day you are paying to play what i get for free."
#5HaloDad020508Posted 11/5/2012 9:57:10 PM
Im not voting. Hate politics so Halo 4 it is.
---
Never pick a fight with a ugly person, after all they have nothing to lose!
#6Paradox421Posted 11/5/2012 9:58:09 PM
Not registered for mail-in ballot? Missing out, man.
---
"Do you remember the episode where Ash caught a Pumbloom?"
"Dude!--" "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
#7Philosopher08Posted 11/5/2012 9:58:12 PM
Lol at thinking your vote means anything at all.
---
XBL/PSN - Ph1l0z0ph3r
#8BehaviorismPosted 11/5/2012 10:01:13 PM
DevilStrider posted...
Dwaze_Zaken posted...

Tell me about it man. But there are a lot of people on here that are of legal age and they are going to site on their ass and not vote. But then turn around and cry about what's happening to the country.

The electoral college. Your vote means nothing. And certain states will always go republican and others democrat. Your vote literally means nothing. With that said, I am voting, not that it matters.
---
"Why live a life without doing what you want? That's just a recipe for a life of misery." - Vincent Brooks
#9Delano_JPosted 11/5/2012 10:01:22 PM
This race isn't close... at all.
#10Masemune_100Posted 11/5/2012 10:02:56 PM
One vote really doesn't matter. 50 won't matter. Hell, most of us here won't matter because we don't all live in the same state, because the busted ass electoral college system exists.
That, and I don't really like either of the candidates. Something seems.......off about Romney and Obama is Obama.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade