Excuse me, 343? You Call of Duty all over my Halo.

#21Crack_FoxPosted 11/6/2012 2:10:05 AM
If it works, i dont mind.
---
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
#22JustArtificialPosted 11/6/2012 2:30:46 AM
Senden posted...
Brostache posted...
think halo fanboys need to admit call of duty did some things well.

i personally welcome a better sense of progression into my halo MP.

No, no and NO.. Better progression than the levels in Halo 2 and Halo 3? You can't beat those levels and it actually gave players something to actually work for instead of just playing for x amount of hours. Not to say what Halo 4 has isn't decent with the armor unlocks and such but calling it's certainly not a better sense of progression than trying to get level 50 on certain playlists and the actual real ingame prestige it brang instead of the rubbish cod based system.

Some people are just absolute nut cases. How was Halo 2/3's "progression" system good? It was ridiculously stupid how it worked, and it just didn't mean anything. It just told you how long someone has been playing. At least in Reach, you could purchase items. In 2 and 3, you get a rank, or not, and that's it. A stupid little emblem, no different to what you make, and you have the audacity to say Halo 2/3 have better progression.

Also, CoD hasn't done anything well since MW1, 6 years ago.
#23furykiddPosted 11/6/2012 2:33:31 AM
BTzz posted...
Illuminatia posted...
... it feels nothing like CoD... wtf.

"Oh, derpy derp, CoD has grenade indicators, now Halo's selling out, derrrrrp"

Grenade Indicators
Instant Respawns
Join In Session
Perks
Ordinances (more similar to Homefront, but still)
Loadouts
and my favorite, "Spartan Ops".

The core is Halo but everything besides that is COD.

Footage that shows how you died (death camera)
Final kill camera

Are there anymore?
#24SwarlesPosted 11/6/2012 2:36:26 AM
If you are having fun with the game than who cares.
#25ArcadiaDragonPosted 11/6/2012 2:41:49 AM
The biggest letdown to me is the loss of just the pure, sheer fun that I used to have. In Reach, it was fun to take a warthog bouncing across the map an letting my gunner take a few shots at the enemy team. I'd have to back off for a moment to let his shield recharge, then go back only to get obliterated by a rocket. And when I died, I was laughing at how that had just played out, and at how far my body was launched. That's all gone now. If anything, my complaint is that this new style forces me to be more competitive, just like CoD. It's lost that little touch that made Halo fun even if you weren't doing so well.
---
-ERROR 404 - SIGNATURE NOT FOUND-
#26dc3Posted 11/6/2012 2:47:31 AM
pspoweryeah posted...
Adding in new features helps make the game fresh. If you dislike it, make your own game with your own style and then you can be happy. See? =D

Dumbest argument and poorest attempt at logical reasoning I've seen on GFAQs in four years.
---
The behavior of several mods in that topic is completely unacceptable in my opinion and this situation will be addressed. Sorry for the inconvenience. -Lead Mod
#27_Bones_Zero_Posted 11/6/2012 2:51:44 AM
Senden posted...
Some people are just absolute nut cases. How was Halo 2/3's "progression" system good? It was ridiculously stupid how it worked, and it just didn't mean anything. It just told you how long someone has been playing. At least in Reach, you could purchase items. In 2 and 3, you get a rank, or not, and that's it. A stupid little emblem, no different to what you make, and you have the audacity to say Halo 2/3 have better progression.

Also, CoD hasn't done anything well since MW1, 6 years ago.

Halo 3's ranks were pretty awful, but Halo 2's were amazing. You had to earn your rank and the average was probably around 25, which, with 50 levels, is right where it should be. You went up or down based on whether you won or lost, and there was some slight variation to account for teams with mostly high or low level players. It isn't like anyone could go hop on H2 and get a level 30 or 40 in THC.
---
YouTube.com/Bones0
GT: ii Ender LL
#28Kevin_OSPosted 11/6/2012 3:07:26 AM
Brostache posted...
think halo fanboys need to admit call of duty did some things well.

i personally welcome a better sense of progression into my halo MP.

Brostache is right. Screw the rest of you whiners.
#29AshleyGreene74Posted 11/6/2012 3:19:12 AM
They just took out some of the more pointless stuff that started making Halo fall behind in the MP category. For example, remember in Griff Ball, where every time one team scored, the game paused to start a new round? Now the ball respawns at the middle without no round pause, that is fantastic as it keeps the action flowing.
#30spartansbrotherPosted 11/6/2012 3:30:24 AM
RanmaRanma posted...
what about:

killcam
sprint
no friendly fire

this is good

especially the last one
---
*wipes brown*