Excuse me, 343? You Call of Duty all over my Halo.

#61DuwstaiPosted 11/6/2012 5:31:51 AM
Halo fan boys are worried the game will get invaded by COD players which is stupid. I know some people find it hard to believe that you could actually like both games!

I love Halo CE, Halo 2, and CoD4

Do not like Halo 3, Halo Reach (vanilla), Mw2, Black Ops, and Mw3.
---
balls
#62shadowsofdawnPosted 11/6/2012 5:37:12 AM
pspoweryeah posted...
If you dislike it, make your own game with your own style and then you can be happy. See? =D

I want to quote this guy so more people can see his comment and lol @ him.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#63clo24Posted 11/6/2012 5:43:15 AM
I like these topics because it shows that these kids have only really played cod and then compare it to every thing else.
---
http://i33.tinypic.com/28jfypz.jpg
#64941BlazePosted 11/6/2012 5:43:27 AM
I do agree that Halo 3 had the best
---
Whenever people annoy me, I think to myself "It's ok, because I"m going to be more successful than you"
And then I smile and walk away.
#65DuwstaiPosted 11/6/2012 5:44:10 AM
I do agree that Halo 3 had the best

That would make you wrong
---
balls
#66En Sabah NurPosted 11/6/2012 6:10:38 AM
Halochief6 posted...
Started playing Halo 4 tonight and its disturbingly similar to CoD with the load outs and perks and such. Gameplay is still mostly Halo. But everything about the multiplayer screams "I was taken from CoD". I'm still enjoying it so far but I'm disappointed its so similar to CoD.

The strangest thing about it all is that Halo 3 still has the best MP from Halo for this gen. Adding all this stuff like they did with Reach and now 4 is what's killing the MP for me. Halo 3's simplicity is what makes it great in my mind.

Anyway hope the rest of you are enjoying Halo 4

I haven't played Halo 4 yet. I'm not commenting on whether it's good/bad or like CoD or not.

However, Halo 3's multiplayer is easily the WORST I've played this gen because of various flaws. I was a serious Halo 2 player and Halo 3 basically disgusted me. Even Reach's MP was much, much better.
---
Playing - AC3, ZOE HD, X-COM, Dishonored, Borderlands 2, Doom 3 BFG, Tekken Tag 2, BF3, Darksiders 2, Sleeping Dogs, The Walking Dead, Lollipop Chainsaw, MAA
#67lnknprk_45Posted 11/6/2012 6:34:24 AM
GrayFoX16 posted...
They took the right things from CoD. It's not like they stole the gameplay or some ****. What's the issue?

All that stuff they stole from CoD is a welcome addition imo. The loadouts, "perks", nade indicators, and leveling to unlock stuff all adds more replay value to the MP.

You know that Picasso quote, "Good artists copy, great artists steal." Well, it's true. You can't knock a developer for taking things that work from other games.
#68VoidBeyondPosted 11/6/2012 6:38:23 AM
BTzz posted...
Illuminatia posted...
... it feels nothing like CoD... wtf.

"Oh, derpy derp, CoD has grenade indicators, now Halo's selling out, derrrrrp"

Grenade Indicators
Instant Respawns
Join In Session
Perks
Ordinances (more similar to Homefront, but still)
Loadouts
and my favorite, "Spartan Ops".

The core is Halo but everything besides that is COD.

Somebody obviously is too ignorant to realize the Spec Ops and Spartan Ops are NOTHING alike aside from the word 'Ops'
---
GT: Dethrow2112
You are the child of my makers. Inheritor of all they left behind. You are Forerunner! But this ring... is mine.
#69IzzythewinnerPosted 11/6/2012 6:39:32 AM
can you guys seriously shut up and close this topic?

aeriously, everyone is a freaking critic.

the game is amazing.
Feels like cod? cry about it

cod feels like halo. they are both first person shooters.

coke feels or tastes like pepsi.

and whiners seem like little girls that arent satisfied with the pony their mommy got them.

play the damn game and be happy.
---
PSN NAME: IzzyTehPwmr
XBL: Izzy The Owner
#70lnknprk_45Posted 11/6/2012 6:42:54 AM
Izzythewinner posted...
and whiners seem like little girls that arent satisfied with the pony their mommy got them.

But the pony is all wrong. I wanted Butt Stallion!