Amazon: Estimated Delivery Date December 19th

#1metalclashPosted 11/6/2012 7:12:23 AM
How about no.

Last night it said it was to be here today, now I check and see this ****. **** that, cancelling and going to a Kmart or something.
---
i'm excited for customs in h4
#2EvalAngellPosted 11/6/2012 7:13:19 AM
why didn't do you that in the first place? Ordering games online is the the lolz. Just go to your local store you noobs
---
But I don't wanna be a pirate!
#3ZamboniGamerPosted 11/6/2012 7:13:55 AM
Wow! Amazon has gone down hill big time lately. Luckily I've yet to run into any problems with them.
#4vinnied717Posted 11/6/2012 7:14:57 AM
EvalAngell posted...
why didn't do you that in the first place? Ordering games online is the the lolz. Just go to your local store you noobs

Paying $65 w/ tax for a game at a brick and mortar retail store is for noobs.

Paid $40 from newegg w/ a promo code and the game is sitting at my doorstep now for when I get off work.
#5metalclash(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 7:14:57 AM
This is the first time amazon has ever failed me. Ever.
---
i'm excited for customs in h4
#6Special-EddPosted 11/6/2012 7:17:41 AM(edited)
Wow, there's no way that can be right.

Where do you live?

EDIT: Amazon usually puts a late delivery date and I'll get my items way faster but that is just ridiculous.
---
Playing: Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, AC 3, Smite
Anticipating: Hitman: Absolution, Gears of War: Judgement, GoW: Ascension
#7darkshadowmasterPosted 11/6/2012 7:16:08 AM
vinnied717 posted...
EvalAngell posted...

Paid $40 from newegg w/ a promo code and the game is sitting at my doorstep now for when I get off work.

This.

Without the "sitting on my doorstep" part.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#8EvalAngellPosted 11/6/2012 7:16:16 AM
vinnied717 posted...
EvalAngell posted...

that's great an all, but if TC wants the game so badly the day off, he should just drive to a store and pick it up. This isn't rocket science.
---
But I don't wanna be a pirate!
#9ZamboniGamerPosted 11/6/2012 7:16:27 AM
metalclash posted...
This is the first time amazon has ever failed me. Ever.

Which version did you have ordered? If it's the regular then it's no big deal.
#10sonicteam2k1Posted 11/6/2012 7:16:33 AM
no, what you do is go buy it at a retailer. then allow the copy from amazon to come late. Return that copy to the retailer as the SKU number will be the same. call amazon and complain and say it said it was supposed to here today and the status was changed and you want to be compensated. they'll give you amazon credit. I do it all the time when amazon screws up like that.

and if some reason the retailer doesn't take it back (there is no reason why they shouldn't) you can always send your copy back to amazon. but I've not ever had to do this.
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own