Amazon: Estimated Delivery Date December 19th

#11ilexukiPosted 11/6/2012 7:19:48 AM
amazon usually is on the ball especially when it comes to big releases , it's just for some reason they have really f***** up this release for some areas, and they trying to play it cool.
---
The weak die out and the strong survive....which are you?
#12lnknprk_45Posted 11/6/2012 7:24:19 AM
ilexuki posted...
amazon usually is on the ball especially when it comes to big releases , it's just for some reason they have really f***** up this release for some areas, and they trying to play it cool.

There was this hurricane, which from what I hear was pretty big and it's caused a lot of trouble with shipping.
#13THEGREENROOSTERPosted 11/6/2012 7:26:26 AM
my order from amazon says out for delivery today, should be there when i get off of work. and i have the $10 off my next game purchase.
---
| i5-2500k @ 4.2 | asrock pro3 | Ripjaws Black DDR3 | Crucial 128gb ssd |
| Samsung 1TB | EVGA GTX 570 sc | Corsair 850w psu | Lian LI | AW2310 |
#14darkshadowmasterPosted 11/6/2012 7:27:19 AM
THEGREENROOSTER posted...
my order from amazon says out for delivery today, should be there when i get off of work. and i have the $10 off my next game purchase.

?

They only gave me that stupid "amazon video" credit that I will never use.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#15Smackdowner1Posted 11/6/2012 7:27:33 AM
Do what I do and buy multiple copies.

Preorder like the limited edition off amazon.
Then go pick up the standard in person somewhere else.
---
''Belligerence'' is a registered trademark of Smackdowner Inc.
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2012
#16r3sonancePosted 11/6/2012 7:28:10 AM
Yeh amazon's service has also decline for me also. Ever since they started taxing it all went downhill for me.

plus their special promotions are meh too... it use to be 10 - 20 dollars store credit for pre-ordering nowadays you get 5 or 10 dollars to amazon videos or something.

putting that aside if u really wanna save 10 - 12 bucks the best way to probably save now is at newegg. you just gotta wait for the shipping : ( free shipping though.
#17slate_hazukiPosted 11/6/2012 7:32:33 AM
Well if any of you guys live on the east coast when you go to amazon it said due to hurricane sandy game shipments may be delayed. It isn't exactly amazon letting you down...
---
I don't have a signature but Instead I write this so that no one accidentally doesn't read the last line of my posts.
#18Smackdowner1Posted 11/6/2012 7:34:33 AM
Stevie Richards was right.

The government is using the hurricane machine to delay Halo 4 so you will have to go out and vote.
---
''Belligerence'' is a registered trademark of Smackdowner Inc.
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2012
#19ZamboniGamerPosted 11/6/2012 7:37:10 AM(edited)
lnknprk_45 posted...
ilexuki posted...

There was this hurricane, which from what I hear was pretty big and it's caused a lot of trouble with shipping.

I think they're using that as an excuse. There are people (in the NE) on these boards saying they ordered items last week and they were delivered on time by FedEx/Ups. I read on Amazon's board that one person in the south isn''t receiving their game until the 8th. Why, because Amazon had their game coming from Philly. Why not ship it from Kentucky as mine was?
#20vashtrichamPosted 11/6/2012 7:40:52 AM
I order all my games on amazon with release day shipping and the only time I have not gotten my game day1 was because of UPS not Amazon
---
I just stabbed a parking attendant... Wheres the button to turn myself in- Hank Hill