Amazon: Estimated Delivery Date December 19th

#21olmansilverpantPosted 11/6/2012 8:45:26 AM
ZamboniGamer posted...
lnknprk_45 posted...
ilexuki posted...
amazon usually is on the ball especially when it comes to big releases , it's just for some reason they have really f***** up this release for some areas, and they trying to play it cool.

There was this hurricane, which from what I hear was pretty big and it's caused a lot of trouble with shipping.

I think they're using that as an excuse. There are people (in the NE) on these boards saying they ordered items last week and they were delivered on time by FedEx/Ups. I read on Amazon's board that one person in the south isn''t receiving their game until the 8th. Why, because Amazon had their game coming from Philly. Why not ship it from Kentucky as mine was?

That's strange I live in Philly and Sandy did nearly no damage here
---
Hulk using X-Factor is like Hulk smoking PCP. There is no stopping him after that.
XBL GT: LHR Kev Mac
#22Senkotsu_UchihaPosted 11/6/2012 8:49:53 AM
Don't worry mean, I ordered it from Amazon too, same thing happened and I was worried so I e-mailed them and here was the response:

Hello from Amazon.ca.

I have investigated your order, and it appears that the estimated delivery dates listed on your order are incorrect. I apologize for any concern these erroneous dates may have caused. Our developers are currently working to correct the technical error that caused these dates to be miscalculated.

Meanwhile, I checked your account and verified that we're preparing your order for shipment now, and we still expect to ship it in time for delivery by the date : November 07, 2012.

We'll send you an e-mail when your order ships. Please contact us again at http://www.amazon.ca/contact-us if you don't receive this e-mail by November 08, 2012. You can follow the order's progress in Your Account here:

See? No problem, in fact my game is already in my city.
---
PSN: Kaii_Cross
#23DrK MgIcIaNPosted 11/6/2012 8:57:32 AM
that's what you get for jumping on the amazon bandwagon
#24iLovebabesPosted 11/6/2012 8:59:10 AM
Yea, ordering your games online is really stupid. haha at that.
---
Smash bros = party fighter---
Sony Smash = marketing fighter---360-PS3-Wii-3DS
#25ilexukiPosted 11/6/2012 9:06:01 AM
slate_hazuki posted...
Well if any of you guys live on the east coast when you go to amazon it said due to hurricane sandy game shipments may be delayed. It isn't exactly amazon letting you down...

it only says that if you go to the games page to order it....which you would not see if you've already preordered the game.
---
The weak die out and the strong survive....which are you?
#26That1GuyyPosted 11/6/2012 9:10:06 AM
olmansilverpant posted...
That's strange I live in Philly and Sandy did nearly no damage here

If the distribution center is on the east coast, you'll still be affected.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#27metalclash(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 9:36:58 AM
Update for anyone who cares:

I drove like a mad man to my nearest walmart and bought a copy there.
---
i'm excited for customs in h4
#28vashtrichamPosted 11/6/2012 9:39:48 AM
Quote:Update for anyone who cares:

I drove like a mad man to my nearest walmart and bought a copy there.

@metalclash
Glad my copy from Amazon was at my front door at 8am
---
I just stabbed a parking attendant... Wheres the button to turn myself in- Hank Hill
#29NarutoTaioPosted 11/6/2012 9:41:35 AM
DrK MgIcIaN posted...
that's what you get for jumping on the amazon bandwagon
#30chris_mi9rPosted 11/6/2012 9:43:00 AM
You guys save money then come to Gfaqs to cry when it isn't there when you get home from high school or preschool it seems.
---
~Rage quitting since the days of XboxConnect~
PSN: CMinor / Xbox: mi9r