Amazon: Estimated Delivery Date December 19th

#31metalclash(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 8:44:25 AM
I've been using amazon for years. This is the first time they've ever messed up.
---
i'm excited for customs in h4
#32AhrimanTheStillPosted 11/6/2012 8:44:32 AM
EvalAngell posted...
vinnied717 posted...
EvalAngell posted...
why didn't do you that in the first place? Ordering games online is the the lolz. Just go to your local store you noobs

Paying $65 w/ tax for a game at a brick and mortar retail store is for noobs.

Paid $40 from newegg w/ a promo code and the game is sitting at my doorstep now for when I get off work.

that's great an all, but if TC wants the game so badly the day off, he should just drive to a store and pick it up. This isn't rocket science.

You just openly insulted ordering a game online and gave him a horrible money burning second option. And then another more intelligent poster game him a good suggestion. Buying it for a site that doesnt suck for ordering new games like amazon.
---
The big H . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfxsN423EVs
#33gameguy006Posted 11/6/2012 8:46:53 AM
EvalAngell posted...
why didn't do you that in the first place? Ordering games online is the the lolz. Just go to your local store you noobs

You sound like a complete moron. I order everything online. Saves time, money, and gas. Not to mention very convenient. Maybe you are the noob and need to get with the times. Go ahead and support your stupid little stores that rip you off... ahem... Gamestop.. I might not have got the game at midnight, but I have it now only several hours later. We aren't all virgin nerds like yourself that need it asap.
#34sonicteam2k1Posted 11/6/2012 8:48:45 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#35moniewitchPosted 11/6/2012 8:50:17 AM
I use amazon to buy anime and videogames and graphic novels and their cheaper than at stores. Amazon is usually cheaper than stores at malls, etc.
---
Jesus is our best friend & savior
#36sonicteam2k1Posted 11/6/2012 8:50:50 AM
metalclash posted...
Update for anyone who cares:

I drove like a mad man to my nearest walmart and bought a copy there.

now what you do is allow the copy from amazon to come late. Return that copy to the retailer as the SKU number will be the same. call amazon and complain and say it said it was supposed to here today and the status was changed and you want to be compensated. they'll give you amazon credit.
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
#37patkelly929Posted 11/6/2012 8:51:43 AM
metalclash posted...
This is the first time amazon has ever failed me. Ever.

When did you place your order?
---
"Gary was here. Ash is a loser!" = Greatest Tramp Stamp Ever
#38NarutoTaioPosted 11/6/2012 8:51:50 AM
moniewitch posted...
I use amazon to buy anime and videogames and graphic novels and their cheaper than at stores. Amazon is usually cheaper than stores at malls, etc.

Best place for anime/manga is rightstuf.com
Wayyyy better than amazon. And makes going to bookstores stupid
#39ShannoniganzPosted 11/6/2012 8:54:54 AM
DON'T ORDER FROM AMAZON!

Next thing you know you'll forget what you ordered and the delivery man will be sleeping with your mom.
#40sonicteam2k1Posted 11/6/2012 12:13:57 PM
my copy arrived on my front porch about an hour ago from amazon. It will be there when I get home from work.
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own