Amazon: Estimated Delivery Date December 19th

#41ZamboniGamerPosted 11/6/2012 1:19:02 PM
sonicteam2k1 posted...
my copy arrived on my front porch about an hour ago from amazon. It will be there when I get home from work.

Unless kids coming home from school spot it LOL
#42sonicteam2k1Posted 11/6/2012 1:27:01 PM(edited)
ZamboniGamer posted...
sonicteam2k1 posted...
my copy arrived on my front porch about an hour ago from amazon. It will be there when I get home from work.

they won't. my front porch is hidden on a very very high piece of land. my condo sits up on a hill and I can see Kentucky from my deck (I live in Ohio, that's how high up it is). you cannot see my front door from the street. it's difficult to see the front of my deck. UPS and fedex hate delivering to my place because of the long walk up the two parts to my driveway, especially when the item is large.

unless you know something is there, you would not waste time walking way up there to check and see if something is there or not. I've ordered tons of things from amazon and have not ever had a problem. so yeah...no one will take it.
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
#43N0PECHUCKTESTAPosted 11/6/2012 1:29:12 PM
My copy of AC3 said November 30th when it came in the mail via Amazon the day after release.

Amazon's expected delivery date system doesn't work, true story.
#44ZamboniGamerPosted 11/6/2012 1:32:53 PM
sonicteam2k1 posted...
ZamboniGamer posted...
sonicteam2k1 posted...

they won't. my front porch is hidden on a very very high piece of land. my condo sits up on a hill and I can see Kentucky from my deck (I live in Ohio, that's how high up it is). you cannot see my front door from the street. it's difficult to see the front of my deck. UPS and fedex hate delivering to my place because of the long walk up the two parts to my driveway, especially when the item is large.

unless you know something is there, you would not waste time walking way up there to check and see if something is there or not. I've ordered tons of things from amazon and have not ever had a problem. so yeah...no one will take it.

That's good. Mine still hasn't been delivered yet, which is good since I'm still at work.
#45GODx_x666Posted 11/6/2012 1:33:28 PM
Amazon did the same thing to me so i yelled at them untill they said my copy would be here tomorrow and i got a refund of $99.99..
So yeah complain and you will get it fro free from amazon, i did..
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Mikeof666/videos
Check out my videos i go nukkin futts...
#46ZamboniGamerPosted 11/6/2012 1:35:26 PM
GODx_x666 posted...
Amazon did the same thing to me so i yelled at them untill they said my copy would be here tomorrow and i got a refund of $99.99..

You got the LE for free? If so, wish mine wasn't on it's way to be delivered LOL
#47sonicteam2k1Posted 11/6/2012 1:48:23 PM
GODx_x666 posted...

this. I LOVE when amazon screws something up because I end up getting free stuff. Just show you're angry and want compensation. they always buckle.
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
#48WakeneOhPosted 11/6/2012 1:54:08 PM
I use amazon for almost all my game purchases.
1. Most pre-order stuff doesn't do it for me.
2. Most games you get a $10 coupon towards your next purchase.

Not to mention it is at my house when I get home and I don't have to deal with people at stores trying to get me to pre-order everything under the sun.
#49Eragon321Posted 11/6/2012 1:57:01 PM
EvalAngell posted...
why didn't do you that in the first place? Ordering games online is the the lolz. Just go to your local store you noobs

Well I ordered online because I didn't want to make an hour drive to get the game.
---
53.8% of statistics are made up.
#50MercaliciousPosted 11/6/2012 2:05:23 PM
Damn that sucks man. Hope Kmart has what you need.
---
"You can't win a marathon without putting some band-aids on your nipples."
GT: TheyCallMeArjun