Would you rather have Halo 4 or Halo 2 with Halo 4's graphic engine?

#11Arok2092Posted 11/7/2012 12:16:04 AM
LinkIsSpartan posted...
What a stupid question.

And stop praising Halo 2. It has the worst Campaign and the MP isnt that great as it said to be.

QFT.

Thank you. Seriously. I recently replayed through all of the campaigns again and god, playing through H2 again was so awful.
---
Henshin-a-go-go baby!
#12goffballzPosted 11/7/2012 12:17:35 AM
I hated playing as the arbiter. Hated.
---
PSN/XBL: goffballz
Steam ID: goffball
#13-Jammo-Posted 11/7/2012 12:18:04 AM
LinkIsSpartan posted...
-Jammo- posted...
Well I am a hipster so my answer is a reactivated unchanged version of Halo 2 that only permits people who played Halo 2 back in the day before the new blood came and pretended they knew Halo.

i hate people like you, who think they are the founding fathers of something great. Get a grip on reality, your just one of the early sheep, nothing more.

I was making fun of that mindset. :P
*obscure Croatian pop song plays*
Hold on my android is ringing.
Can we talk some other time? Not in public. I got an image to maintain.
---
"The truth is never a laughing matter." bigdsd08
A wise proverb. Nothing in real life is worth smiling over...ever. LOL
#14StaticPenguinPosted 11/7/2012 12:18:39 AM
LinkIsSpartan posted...
-Jammo- posted...
Well I am a hipster so my answer is a reactivated unchanged version of Halo 2 that only permits people who played Halo 2 back in the day before the new blood came and pretended they knew Halo.

i hate people like you, who think they are the founding fathers of something great. Get a grip on reality, your just one of the early sheep, nothing more.

Psst. I think he was joking.
---
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt
#15Rainb0wSmashPosted 11/7/2012 12:19:48 AM
Not with that awful lighting no.
---
PS3 = PS3rd Place w/ Maybe Next Year DLC
Have fun kids! : )
#16ALIEN_WORK2HOPPosted 11/7/2012 12:20:28 AM
lol halo 2 sucked
---
"Football is a simple game: 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and, at the end, the Germans win."-Gary Lineker
#17MK_GodPosted 11/7/2012 12:25:55 AM
Halo 2's multiplayer, in its prime, was badass.
---
@NCrediblyJACK3D
#18metraloPosted 11/7/2012 12:26:50 AM
Halo 2's campaign blew ass

However, the multiplayer was easily the best in the series, and possibly in gaming.
---
Minnesota Vikings 5-3 Alaska Aces 5-2
http://nyfwc.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/purple-jesus-francois-lariviere.jpeg
#19James_F_RyanPosted 11/7/2012 12:28:49 AM
How the **** are people saying Halo 2 MP was bad? That game had a ton of classic maps. Zanzibar, Lockout, Headlong, Ivory Tower...come on, man.
#20BlocktopusPosted 11/7/2012 12:29:50 AM(edited)
Huge Halo 2 fan, but that game is outdated as hell so no, a graphical revamp of Halo 2 isn't enough for me to want it again, even though I loved that game to death and everything about it.

LinkIsSpartan posted...
-Jammo- posted...

The fact that you even took him seriously is just lol. I feel sorry for you.

---
http://i.imgur.com/cuYAp.gif