What SR rank is everyone at so far?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. What SR rank is everyone at so far?
3 years ago#171
55. I'll be a 60 before tomorrow barring the XP cap.
---
#Halo 4
3 years ago#172
17 or 18. I play Spartan Maps mostly. Only done a few of the mp battles.
---
I'm a Christian. I play Diablo 3 and one of my favorite video game characters is the Lich King from Warcraft. Deal with it.
3 years ago#173
SR-32
---
---
---
3 years ago#174
SR-29

Ohhhhhhhh Yeeeeaaaaahhhhh.
---
A cup, showing how much I care about your whining ----> \_/
Hint: It's empty
3 years ago#175
Hit SR-9 last night. This is gonna take me forever...
---
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
"And like that... *poof* he's gone."
3 years ago#176
56. Took a much needed day off yesterday. Hope to hit 60 today though.
---
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both.
3 years ago#177
SR-34

no double XP
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
(edited by sonicteam2k1)
3 years ago#178
SR-57, Operator specialization. I hit the cap this afternoon with only 316 XP away from SR-58.
---
GT: Brave Sir Chuck
Current: Deus Ex: H.R., Doom 3: BFG, Duke Nukem Forever, Halo 4, Serious Sam 3: BFE, Soul Calibur V
3 years ago#179
62 op
---
gamertag: goM0rdecai
3 years ago#180
42, I think
---
Sony bought Konami and will release a DDR game for the Nintendo DS. In this game, you set your DS on the floor and stomp on it till it no longer functions.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. What SR rank is everyone at so far?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived