How in the **** does everyone aim so freaing well?

#1ZenzokukenXPosted 11/7/2012 2:46:52 PM
It seems like no matter how I strafe or jump or move or run or anything people always pick me off in like 3 shots.... HOW THE ****!!!!!
---
PC, Xbizzle, PS3
PSP Go & 3000
#2duericPosted 11/7/2012 2:48:41 PM
Aim with the right stick as little as possible.

Get your reticle neck/head high and just strafe into your shots.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#3AyumiSqueezetoyPosted 11/7/2012 2:48:50 PM
they're better than us. I know what you mean.

i still have fun tho >_>
---
Nov 6 - the Reclamation Begins!
Halo 4 - less than one week =O (nvm, got it >_> )
#4NazomiPosted 11/7/2012 2:49:36 PM
Sensitivity on about 5/6 so you can spin fast but aim at heads in a lock on fashion ...

DMR/Battle rifle ftw
---
X360 GT: BarrattsMini
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOUBxJnH52Y
#5duericPosted 11/7/2012 2:50:16 PM
Nazomi posted...
Sensitivity on about 5/6 so you can spin fast but aim at heads in a lock on fashion ...

DMR/Battle rifle ftw

Eh. Not the best advice for a player struggling with accuracy.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#6XDestronPosted 11/7/2012 2:50:45 PM
A lot of people have played the last 2-3 games at least. Therefore, they probably have more practice than you.

A lot of no-lifer try-hards out there as well. Halo is life for some people.
---
Now playing- TF2(PC), AC3 (Xbox).
#7Master_of_FactPosted 11/7/2012 2:52:19 PM
Welcome to Halo.

Get good with your starter weapon and go for head shots. Use grenades to knock down shields ect and one shot to the head will kill them. Also stick to the outside of maps and try to find ongoing firefights and pick people off. Don't rush in.
---
GamerTag: Master of fact
#8CruorComaPosted 11/7/2012 2:53:18 PM
Halo is the only game where I'm just happy not to come last on my team. I can't keep up.
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#9quarantine52Posted 11/7/2012 2:55:28 PM
XDestron posted...
A lot of people have played the last 2-3 games at least. Therefore, they probably have more practice than you.

True, just people prefer to play higher skill quality games as opposed to equally fun but brain dead ones.

Tip: keep the sensitivity to 2/3 , learn to strafe, keep to the high ground, if you want to be competitively good then LEARN BUMPER JUMPER.
---
"They used to eat flies" - Javik
#10Killean_NuggetsPosted 11/7/2012 2:57:52 PM

I think it is cute that casuals think that their opinions matter.

Essentially what this casual is saying is "I am so good and anyone better than me must have no life waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Keep it up casual.
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp