How in the **** does everyone aim so freaing well?

#21MrSkormPosted 11/7/2012 3:38:13 PM
dueric posted...
TheBoxNinja72 posted...

nice opinion, wanna guess how much it matters?

Doesn't matter how much it matters. You gave him what he wanted.

He is abit of a moron, it took 4-5 messages in a last topic before someone gave him some attention, was abit sad.
---
PSN/GT:MrSkorm
Top of your Speedwall since 4/12/10
#22iTz_SLammiPosted 11/7/2012 3:38:33 PM
xo0Achilles0ox posted...
dueric posted...
Aim with the right stick as little as possible.

Get your reticle neck/head high and just strafe into your shots.

Best advice here. Listen to this man.

not gonna help for jumpers/crouchers.

but everyone has a different style.
---
Twitter: @_SammiB
Xbox Live: XtremeXtremist --- Steam: iTz_SLammi
#23duericPosted 11/7/2012 3:39:39 PM
NarutoTaio posted...
Assault Rifle > All weapons

Takes routes that take you closer to the enemy, then they stand no chance with their laughable DMR or BR

Carbine.

I was having all sorts of issues with the AR rookies until I started using the carbine.

Just back up and strafe. It's hilarious watching them spray all around you with their high ass sensitivity.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#24duericPosted 11/7/2012 3:40:59 PM
iTz_SLammi posted...
xo0Achilles0ox posted...
dueric posted...
Aim with the right stick as little as possible.

Get your reticle neck/head high and just strafe into your shots.

Best advice here. Listen to this man.

Against jumpers or crouchers you don't need to have perfect aim. Better players are the issue, and they almost never jump or crouch when engaged in gunfights.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#25DBZ_DavePosted 11/7/2012 3:41:48 PM
try using the fishstick control scheme. i noticed a huge increase in my aiming after i switched. being able to aim without being toggled helps me out alot.
#26xo0Achilles0oxPosted 11/7/2012 3:44:33 PM
iTz_SLammi posted...

This is something I'm confused about. I have gotten into numerous 1 on 1 battles where my opponent just crouches while shooting at me. WTF is up with this? They lose every time. I understand jumping, but crouching? It only makes you a motionless target.

If I remember correctly, crouching in Reach reduced bloom. So why are people still doing it?
#27CyanicKnightPosted 11/7/2012 3:47:55 PM
they're better than us. I know what you mean.

i still have fun tho >_>

Why can't everyone have this mentality? The world would be a better place.
---
"This is war; survival is your responsibility."
http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/1478/424pxhunksmissioniicomp.jpg
#28NarutoTaioPosted 11/7/2012 3:48:26 PM
CyanicKnight posted...
they're better than us. I know what you mean.

i still have fun tho >_>

Why can't everyone have this mentality? The world would be a better place.

Because. You aren't better than me.
#29Orange_ApplePosted 11/7/2012 3:50:27 PM
iTz_SLammi posted...

This is something I'm confused about. I have gotten into numerous 1 on 1 battles where my opponent just crouches while shooting at me. WTF is up with this? They lose every time. I understand jumping, but crouching? It only makes you a motionless target.

If I remember correctly, crouching in Reach reduced bloom. So why are people still doing it?

Walshy wiggle.
---
This can't even be called trolling. It's just...awful. Effortless, no thought. I shall call it...pop music. -ElderPredator12
#30iTz_SLammiPosted 11/7/2012 3:57:24 PM
xo0Achilles0ox posted...
iTz_SLammi posted...

you have to be at a semi-close distance for crouch to be effective (since hit boxes so large in fps nowadays). If you're vs a DMR user and u crouch, thats a whole bullet missed for them if you time it right. Versus a BR user its different since they can swipe and still get 1-2 bullets to hit.
---
Twitter: @_SammiB
Xbox Live: XtremeXtremist --- Steam: iTz_SLammi