How in the **** does everyone aim so freaing well?

#41iRGushPosted 11/7/2012 3:47:59 PM
BrockObama posted...
Killean_Nuggets posted...
A lot of people have played the last 2-3 games at least. Therefore, they probably have more practice than you.

A lot of no-lifer try-hards out there as well. Halo is life for some people.

I think it is cute that casuals think that their opinions matter.

Essentially what this casual is saying is "I am so good and anyone better than me must have no life waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Keep it up casual.

I think you just told him exactly what he wanted to hear.

Calling people "casuals?" It's a video game, dude. Chill out. If you're not making money on it or have no opportunity to make money on it, then stop taking it so seriously.

If you are making money on it, stop being an elitist dickwad anyway. You don't see Kobe Bryant walking by high school gyms and calling people "casuals" for playing a fun game of HORSE or 1 on 1 or something.

Yea but for all the people that are worse that Kobe, they don't call him a tryhard loser etc. Some people are better at things than others but it seems some people can't accept that and need a reason to make themselves feel better.
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
GT: iRGush
#42Killean_NuggetsPosted 11/7/2012 3:49:56 PM

I think it's cute when people think they're 'hardcore' and that it means that they're anything other than basement dwellers who will never know the touch of a woman.

You seem upset. Imagine getting upset over a video game, what a nerd.
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#43ZombiDeadZombiPosted 11/7/2012 3:50:04 PM
Seasoned vets is why it seems like everyone aims so well.

Also, depending on what gun you are using, the Aim Assist will either be weaker or stronger, if you need to rely on it anyways.

I don't know if you can turn Aim Assist off in H4, but i heard something that you could, either from the game itself or from the dashboard menu.

Just keep practicing, you'll learn how to aim, and when Swat gets updated into the game types, go onto that and play that a bunch till you get used to head shots in a variety of situations, and you will be golden,
#44gameguy006Posted 11/7/2012 3:50:55 PM
Rather be a casual than a fat nerd eating doritos. I went with a friend to the midnight release. I saw the type of disgusting humanity that are considered hardcore. Leave me out. It ranged from Steve Urkel look-a-likes, obesity, and just plain ugly.
#45Killean_NuggetsPosted 11/7/2012 3:52:25 PM
Rather be a casual than a fat nerd eating doritos. I went with a friend to the midnight release. I saw the type of disgusting humanity that are considered hardcore. Leave me out. It ranged from Steve Urkel look-a-likes, obesity, and just plain ugly.

You went to a mdnight release? Lol what a nerd.
---
vBlite
#46Crimson681Posted 11/7/2012 4:31:13 PM
Aimbot hax are already out for halo 4.
#47xM40A3Posted 11/7/2012 4:33:24 PM
just practice with grunts.
#48vigorm0rtisPosted 11/7/2012 4:34:24 PM

I think it's cute when people think they're 'hardcore' and that it means that they're anything other than basement dwellers who will never know the touch of a woman.

You seem upset. Imagine getting upset over a video game, what a nerd.

Not over a game. But people being rude does piss me off.

Oh, and you're on a video game chat board. Chances are pretty good you're a nerd, too. If you're not, you're lost. Only stupid people get lost on the internet.

So which is it, nerd or stupid?
---
Suck it, suck it dry!! --TheArcade
#49Killean_NuggetsPosted 11/7/2012 4:40:38 PM
Awww the little midnight release kid is trying to talk down to me, how cute.
---
vBlite
#50vigorm0rtisPosted 11/7/2012 4:42:39 PM
Awww the little midnight release kid is trying to talk down to me, how cute.

Don't have the game, and I'm probably old enough to be your dad.

Keep it up with the assumptions, you need the practice.
---
Suck it, suck it dry!! --TheArcade