How in the **** does everyone aim so freaing well?

#51Killean_NuggetsPosted 11/7/2012 5:50:58 PM
Killean_Nuggets posted...
Awww the little midnight release kid is trying to talk down to me, how cute.

Don't have the game, and I'm probably old enough to be your dad.

Keep it up with the assumptions, you need the practice.

Do you normally go places where people are much younger than you, old man?

Bet you are a priest.
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#52Devil875Posted 11/7/2012 6:03:22 PM
Well, people have been playing this game for six games now. Six Halo games so far right?
(counting the remake)
---
Silver friend code: 3696 2232 7604
White friend code: 1162 9145 3958
#53brianuxoPosted 11/7/2012 6:10:42 PM
Both of your stances are valid. "Casuals" (whatever that is. Unless you're playing to pay your bills all gaming is casual) use the no life as an excuse, but then the "Professionals" or whatever you want to be called come off as jerks back by spouting some elitist nonsense. It's a very Yin and Yang thing.

But in all seriousness, having seen some crazy Halo service records, there are a lot of players out there who maybe need to rethink their priorities. Yes, you're very good at Halo and can use your mighty ePeen to put the noobs I'm their place on message boards and you can crush most of us in game, but that doesn't amount to much when the XBox turns off nor justify the attitude, does it?
#54Killean_NuggetsPosted 11/7/2012 6:14:41 PM
Both of your stances are valid. "Casuals" (whatever that is. Unless you're playing to pay your bills all gaming is casual) use the no life as an excuse, but then the "Professionals" or whatever you want to be called come off as jerks back by spouting some elitist nonsense. It's a very Yin and Yang thing.

But in all seriousness, having seen some crazy Halo service records, there are a lot of players out there who maybe need to rethink their priorities. Yes, you're very good at Halo and can use your mighty ePeen to put the noobs I'm their place on message boards and you can crush most of us in game, but that doesn't amount to much when the XBox turns off nor justify the attitude, does it?

Nah, I'm most likely better irl too.
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#55vigorm0rtisPosted 11/7/2012 6:16:55 PM
Killean_Nuggets posted...

Do you normally go places where people are much younger than you, old man?

All the time.
---
Suck it, suck it dry!! --TheArcade
#56Killean_NuggetsPosted 11/7/2012 6:19:26 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]