Why Halo 4's multiplayer is the WORST yet

#21shadeauxPosted 11/7/2012 4:57:30 PM
DIsagree on most, but I totally hate that it tells you new things have been unlocked, when in reality all that has been unlocked is the ability to see you need to get an achievement to obtain it or you need to spend your comm's on.
---
Even a blind monkey finds an acorn
#22vigorm0rtisPosted 11/7/2012 4:58:04 PM
CharityDiary posted...
Another reason the game sucks is because the community is full of little fanboys who can't stand when people have legitimate complaints about the game.

Is it just possible you're not as good as you think you are? I know I might be going out on a limb here.
---
Suck it, suck it dry!! --TheArcade
#23CharityDiary(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 4:58:05 PM
AyumiSqueezetoy posted...
CharityDiary posted...
translation:
I lost. I am the most skilled person ever so the game is clearly broken.

Translation:

I can't read, or am too lazy to read, so I will insult this person who's intelligence is superior to mine with the only insult I know.

You keep saying there's no skill involved, but no one's developed true Halo 4 skills yet.

But the game has already reached the point where player skill is NEGATED.

I see it all the time. Two people will shoot at each other simultaneously, neither person missing, and the person will the BETTER WEAPON or FASTER HIT REGISTRATION will win. NOT the person with better skill.
#24SuperDemonDantePosted 11/7/2012 4:58:14 PM
If everyone uses a dmr or br right at the start wouldn't that be balanced. Did you forget that older halo games MP actually had you spawn with those weapons anyway. Get over it. If they didn't change anything you'd cry about not changing anything.
---
"Assassins have targets. Wetboys have deaders. Targets can be missed. A deader is dead as soon as the wetboy takes the contract" - Durzo Blint
#25Prototype909Posted 11/7/2012 4:59:27 PM
tl;dr me and people I know died, therefore the game has no skill involved and weapons are imba.
#26CharityDiary(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 4:59:53 PM
SuperDemonDante posted...
If everyone uses a dmr or br right at the start wouldn't that be balanced. Did you forget that older halo games MP actually had you spawn with those weapons anyway. Get over it. If they didn't change anything you'd cry about not changing anything.

It's not the fact that they changed stuff... It's the fact that they made the WRONG changes.

Emphasizing load-out choice over actual skill.

Making normal weapons more powerful than vehicles

Requiring credits to SWITCH WEAPONS

Etc
#27AyumiSqueezetoyPosted 11/7/2012 5:01:34 PM
CharityDiary posted...

I see it all the time. Two people will shoot at each other simultaneously, neither person missing, and the person will the BETTER WEAPON or FASTER HIT REGISTRATION will win. NOT the person with better skill.

if 2 people are shooting at each other, and one dies first, then that doesn't really sound like *skill* to me. Skill would be finding the best way to use your favourite weapons, and get kills with that. That may not necessarily mean standing in front of each other shooting until one drops.

I'm a team player, so I prefer the storm rifle (lol to most people)... I melt some shields and book, and my teammate gets an easy kill. I don't get a lot of kills, but I get a lot of assists. I would put that down as something of a skill... not just standing in front of someone with a BR and complaing that the storm rifle sucks.
---
Nov 6 - the Reclamation Begins!
Halo 4 - less than one week =O (nvm, got it >_> )
#28Arok2092Posted 11/7/2012 5:01:54 PM
CharityDiary posted...
CharityDiary posted...
translation:
I lost. I am the most skilled person ever so the game is clearly broken.

Translation:

I can't read, or am too lazy to read, so I will insult this person who's intelligence is superior to mine with the only insult I know.

You keep saying there's no skill involved, but no one's developed true Halo 4 skills yet.

Wait, you're implying that these 2 people fighting have the same skill, as you didn't mention otherwise. So, it would make sense that the better gun or connection would win. I mean if they're shooting each other the same then guns have to be factored in. I mean yeah weapons are better. They should be. Its called balance. You can shoot me all you want with a BR or DMR but if you can't kill me before I close that distance and kill you with a shotgun then its your fault. Its not like you're forced to use one gun and one tactic in a whole fight.
---
Henshin-a-go-go baby!
#29CharityDiary(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 5:02:08 PM
Prototype909 posted...
tl;dr me and people I know died, therefore the game has no skill involved and weapons are imba.

You obviously either didn't read, or can't read. I'd wager on the latter.

I did not ONCE say, "I hate dying". It's not the fact that I lose a lot, because I don't. But whether I win OR lose, it's typically for the wrong reasons.
#30vigorm0rtisPosted 11/7/2012 5:02:49 PM

I'm a team player, so I prefer the storm rifle (lol to most people)... I melt some shields and book, and my teammate gets an easy kill. I don't get a lot of kills, but I get a lot of assists. I would put that down as something of a skill... not just standing in front of someone with a BR and complaing that the storm rifle sucks.

FPS HERESY! BURN THE TEAM PLAYER!
---
Suck it, suck it dry!! --TheArcade