Why Halo 4's multiplayer is the WORST yet

#201maximoPosted 11/8/2012 6:23:16 PM
joncoallstar posted...
Halo 4 mp is the best yet, and it finally took an evolutionary step instead of the same boring gameplay.

This is good for Halo, sorry TC but you're in the minority here.

Maybe he is in the minority but his points are completely valid and, most importantly true.

The game (MP) does not promote skill anymore and the fun factor has been largely drained out of it considering the mediocrity and inconsequental weapon choices.

I am just glad that Battlefield is on the right track for FPSs. That game truly requires skill and treamwork. The weapons in that game each have distinct and meaningfull characteristcs.

I can say after literally hundreds of hours of playing, I still want more.

Halo multiplayer is a bland fiasco of hit and miss encounters with subpar undifferentiable, unforgettable wepaons and loadouts.

Its a shame, because I was hoping for a lot more.
#202Macdaddyruss1Posted 11/10/2012 2:30:26 PM
I've been a fan of the Halo franchise since the first game was released in 2001.
---
Currently awaiting Black Opsfare 3
#203Macdaddyruss1Posted 11/10/2012 5:29:11 PM
Halo multiplayer is a bland fiasco of hit and miss encounters with subpar undifferentiable, unforgettable wepaons and loadouts.
---
Currently awaiting Black Opsfare 3
#204travnuttsPosted 11/10/2012 5:47:35 PM
BigCatFive posted...
Great points TC.

Most is true, except the vehicle part. They are fine.

Nades suck.
I hate how there is a difference between the rifles. I wish it was preference

If there was no difference between the rifles, why would PREFERENCE even enter into it?

What preference are you talking about? Which one looks the prettiest?
#205CharityDiary(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 5:52:14 PM
Macdaddyruss1 posted...

I agree.

You'll notice that in EVERY match you play, the ending scores are typically always neck and neck, with one team barely winning. This is different from previous Halo's, when the more skillful team would beat the opposing team by MANY points.

This is because with this game, 343 has placed more value in loadout choice and casual gameplay than actual skill. In any 1-on-1 firefight, the outcome will hardly EVER be decided by actual skill.
#206NinjaDeath911Posted 11/10/2012 5:53:36 PM
Its sole purpose is to tide you over to black ops so stop complaining
#207lderivedxPosted 11/10/2012 5:53:54 PM
You'll notice that in EVERY match you play, the ending scores are typically always neck and neck, with one team barely winning. This is different from previous Halo's, when the more skillful team would beat the opposing team by MANY points.

This is because with this game, 343 has placed more value in loadout choice and casual gameplay than actual skill. In any 1-on-1 firefight, the outcome will hardly EVER be decided by actual skill.

Are people really this stupid?
---
technically [bloom] adds to the game. but only in the same way cabbage adds to a bowl of froot loops. - ILikeJumpin
GT: i derive dx
#208CharityDiary(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 5:54:09 PM
travnutts posted...
BigCatFive posted...
Great points TC.

Most is true, except the vehicle part. They are fine.

Nades suck.
I hate how there is a difference between the rifles. I wish it was preference

If there was no difference between the rifles, why would PREFERENCE even enter into it?

What preference are you talking about? Which one looks the prettiest?

The noises they make... for the love of humanity, the BR sounds like it's shooting lasers, and it's SOOO ANNOYING, especially when you basically HAVE to use that gun, or you lose.
#209dmack316Posted 11/10/2012 5:55:00 PM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
yawn

This
#210darealest47Posted 11/10/2012 5:55:58 PM
Lol at how long this topic is

Lol at how this tc's points are correct

Lol at fanboys defensive posts

Lol at halo 4 reach 2

Meanwhile the new duty comes out in 2 days!
---
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec