Why Halo 4's multiplayer is the WORST yet

#241DeimirPosted 11/15/2012 2:10:40 PM
Captain_Valiant posted...
A few points that are bugging me:

1. Ordinance drops are not random. You earn drops by racking up points. The ordinance choices that populate do appear to be random. They deploy roughly in the direction you're looking. This cannot possibly promote camping, because players determine the timing and location of the drops.

So you're saying it doesn't promote camping because the camper in question is able to call down a power weapon to himself without having to leave his campsite? I wasn't going to chime on this topic, but that last sentence of yours doesn't make any sense to me.
---
"Video games don't make people more violent, and I'll kill anyone who disagrees."
#242beedtrackerPosted 11/15/2012 2:24:06 PM
Deimir posted...
Captain_Valiant posted...
A few points that are bugging me:

1. Ordinance drops are not random. You earn drops by racking up points. The ordinance choices that populate do appear to be random. They deploy roughly in the direction you're looking. This cannot possibly promote camping, because players determine the timing and location of the drops.

So you're saying it doesn't promote camping because the camper in question is able to call down a power weapon to himself without having to leave his campsite? I wasn't going to chime on this topic, but that last sentence of yours doesn't make any sense to me.

---
http://youtu.be/mzAQu23t19A
#243Dville_WeezyPosted 11/15/2012 2:28:32 PM
Halo 4 is the Smash Bros of the halo series- random items, loadouts, casual, etc. That being said, I thoroughly enjoy it. Its been out less than a week, but I'm enjoying figuring out how and where to use all the new stuff. Pulse grenades IMO seem to work well against slow moving vehicles since its easy to bounce them off one and they detonate immediately after that. The other use I've found for them is tossing them near a hallway where someone is coming around the corner to you, only to have them get killed with the implosion after the explosion on the screen disappears.

If you can get a tank with both explosion and implosion (have a teammate PP it), that thing is likely close to dead if not outright dead.
#244TJFaithPosted 11/15/2012 2:34:27 PM
TC, this guy. This guyyyyyyy. Posts HIS opinion of the game, and when people disagree THEY'RE wrong. Lets flash forward to where he complains about the community being fanboys. HERP. DERP. most gaming communities when invovling a specific game are in fact, FANBOYS of that said game. Genius. Genius post I say. Something I never learn! Whining! Complaining! The fact that I(the TC perspective) am terrible at adjusting to changes in games I like.

Oh....wait.........I knew this already. MOVE ALONE NUB.
---
"Jimmy defend your ****ing ramp! DEFEND YOUR RAMP JIMMY!!" - - Destiny ala training Jimmy
#245garrspetePosted 11/15/2012 2:39:16 PM
I agree. Reach was a huge step towards cod. Halo had sex with it and called out halo 4
---
Dinkin' Flicka
Gamertag: Garrspete23