Why Halo 4's multiplayer is the WORST yet

#51jcdavey2012Posted 11/7/2012 6:42:10 PM
wait a second? skilled players are more equal to casuals in mp?

this game just shot up my list haha

before hearing that, i had no desire whatsoever to even touch this game at half price...
---
PSN name: JCDavey
360 gamertag: JCDavey
#52DC_Trog90Posted 11/7/2012 6:43:22 PM
Stop sucking?
---
GT: DCTrog90
I'm Garrus Vakarian, and this is now my favorite spot on the citadel!
#53djwagonPosted 11/7/2012 6:43:42 PM
CharityDiary posted...
Another reason the game sucks is because the community is full of little fanboys who can't stand when people have legitimate complaints about the game.
we can not take crybabies like you .that blame YOUR lose on the game .maybe if your internet speed was above average as in LAG .you would have a different idea about the game .I am playing on a t1 set-up and I have trouble killing people .BUT do you see me here making a topic blaming something THAT is my fault.so glad I play to have fun win or lose
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
this is my set-up http://s164.photobucket.com/albums/u28/importer1/
#54glassghost0Posted 11/7/2012 6:44:51 PM
The loadouts are pretty stupid in Halo, there isn't enough variety to justify them.

I do however prefer the ordinance drops, that way people can't camp a power weapon

Most people will only get around 4 ordinance drops total and usually they are worthless anyway

The grenades do seem useless now, I've killed maybe to people with frags, so pretty much only the plasma grenades are useful. I don't even know what those garbage pulse ones are for. All grenades seem nerfed

Vehicles aren't nerfed, however mongooses are useless now as well

The unlock system is just plain stupid, why isn't everything visible from the start then it alert you when you actually unlock something
---
Signature OFF
#55DC_Trog90Posted 11/7/2012 6:45:20 PM
Also, lol at obvious brag topic.
---
GT: DCTrog90
I'm Garrus Vakarian, and this is now my favorite spot on the citadel!
#56ssj3bladePosted 11/7/2012 6:46:09 PM
From: AyumiSqueezetoy | Posted: 11/8/2012 12:56:31 AM | #019
CharityDiary posted...
AyumiSqueezetoy posted...
translation:
I lost. I am the most skilled person ever so the game is clearly broken.

Translation:

I can't read, or am too lazy to read, so I will insult this person who's intelligence is superior to mine with the only insult I know.

I admit I got bored after the first 3 or 4 points because you're judging the game that's been out a day based on your playing it like it's Halo 3 without learning the new features, the new grenade ranges, the best ways to use the new weapons. You keep saying there's no skill involved, but no one's developed true Halo 4 skills yet.

You obviously didn't read the OP.
---
http://i.imgur.com/CqnIz.png
~ ssj3blade
|| Gamertag = finalfantastica
#57glassghost0Posted 11/7/2012 6:46:44 PM
djwagon posted...
CharityDiary posted...
Another reason the game sucks is because the community is full of little fanboys who can't stand when people have legitimate complaints about the game.
we can not take crybabies like you .that blame YOUR lose on the game .maybe if your internet speed was above average as in LAG .you would have a different idea about the game .I am playing on a t1 set-up and I have trouble killing people .BUT do you see me here making a topic blaming something THAT is my fault.so glad I play to have fun win or lose

your opinion doesn't count, just ignore his post

what the heck is this supposed to be, "we can not take crybabies like you .that blame YOUR lose on the game .maybe...."
---
Signature OFF
#58DARQ MXPosted 11/7/2012 6:47:58 PM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
yawn

---
Intel i5 2500k+on FRIO|8GB G.Skill RipJaws|Raptor X, 1TB WD Fals|AsRock z68 Extreme 4 G3 |Sapphire 2GB 6970|Corsair 520W PSU|Corsair 500R & K90|Win 7 Pro 64
#59OhKehPosted 11/7/2012 6:48:19 PM
I actually agree with all the points TC made except for ordinance since it doesn't seem to drop enough.

Then again, I don't know exactly where or when I can get ordinance besides at the start of a map...
---
GamerTag: OhKeh
#60glassghost0Posted 11/7/2012 6:50:51 PM
OhKeh posted...
I actually agree with all the points TC made except for ordinance since it doesn't seem to drop enough.

Then again, I don't know exactly where or when I can get ordinance besides at the start of a map...

you get to call ordinance drops in, there's a little round meter to the left on your hud, when it fills up you choose outta the options at the top

I guess it's based on how many points you get
---
Signature OFF