Why Halo 4's multiplayer is the WORST yet

#71Lionheart MasterPosted 11/7/2012 7:16:47 PM
I disagree. I don't know you and I don't care what you think about anything.
---
--
"The enemy's gate is down!"
#72DC_Trog90Posted 11/7/2012 7:19:12 PM
moneyman82 posted...
CharityDiary posted...
AyumiSqueezetoy posted...
translation:
I lost. I am the most skilled person ever so the game is clearly broken.

Translation:

I can't read, or am too lazy to read, so I will insult this person who's intelligence is superior to mine with the only insult I know.

whose*

Lol.
---
GT: DCTrog90
I'm Garrus Vakarian, and this is now my favorite spot on the citadel!
#73PezofpowerPosted 11/7/2012 7:19:49 PM
I agree with you TC.
There will never again be an experience like halo 2 or 3.

And the community acts in a way that is frowned upon by the SCII community from the MLG perspective. There is nothing this game offers except $60 less in your wallet.
---
PSN:Pezofpower
#74masterchief2284Posted 11/7/2012 7:20:07 PM
yeah the tc has an opinion and i think its trash. while it doesnt have the best maps in the series the raw gameplay has evolved for the better.
---
check out my awesome game art
www.tyleredlinart.com
#75mysockshurt101Posted 11/7/2012 7:21:50 PM
sensimilla0013 posted...
I could be wrong but, don't you have to get kills and objectives to be able to call ordinance to your location? Haven't paid attention to how that works.

not sure if anyone has said it yet or not, but i believe ordinance is a timed feature, however, it moves slowly so the best way to use the feature is to get kills and objectives (i only play slayer so i'm assuming what you say is correct). i do think it does go up more if you get assists and such as well, but its still such a small amount that its not worth it if you don't actually try to put forth the effort to help your team (assuming you're playing in a team game).
---
"Don't worry, the claptraps don't feel a thing. It's no worse than stealing a drifter's kidneys and leaving him in a tub of rice. What? Ice? Uh-oh..."
#76Ir0nmanPosted 11/7/2012 7:22:09 PM
i havent had as much fun with a halo game since 1 and 2. To each his own.
#77Robot_SoopaPosted 11/7/2012 7:23:30 PM
Sounds like Call of Duty.
#78DC_Trog90Posted 11/7/2012 7:23:35 PM
mysockshurt101 posted...
sensimilla0013 posted...
I could be wrong but, don't you have to get kills and objectives to be able to call ordinance to your location? Haven't paid attention to how that works.

not sure if anyone has said it yet or not, but i believe ordinance is a timed feature, however, it moves slowly so the best way to use the feature is to get kills and objectives (i only play slayer so i'm assuming what you say is correct). i do think it does go up more if you get assists and such as well, but its still such a small amount that its not worth it if you don't actually try to put forth the effort to help your team (assuming you're playing in a team game).

Not timed at all.
---
GT: DCTrog90
I'm Garrus Vakarian, and this is now my favorite spot on the citadel!
#79CharityDiary(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 7:24:20 PM
Robot_Soopa posted...
Sounds like Call of Duty.

Exactly. I despise Call of Duty, but at least in those games, the weapons are actually kind of consistent, and the Warthog turrets don't take 2 entire minutes to kill things.
#80CharityDiary(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 7:24:49 PM
OmegaPillow posted...
DericViiper posted...
tldr

you are wrong

Thats like putting fingers in your ears, and im gay

<3