Kotaku ranks Halo games from best to worst and.....

#51renzsweetPosted 11/8/2012 1:26:31 AM
So sad. I really liked Halo Wars. Forge is one of the best characters ever in my opinion. Actually brought a tear to my eye. Maybe three.
---
I praise the name of Jesus.
#52Pinoy441Posted 11/8/2012 1:33:27 AM
Halo 3 > ODST > Halo 1 = 4 >>>>>>> Halo 2

Halo 2's campaign was meh, can't say anything about the multiplayer since i never had live or played it on PC at the time
---
*grabs popcorn*
#53webK4TTPosted 11/8/2012 1:47:08 AM
what about Halo Interactive Strategy Game

http://www.amazon.com/Genius-Products-Halo-Interactive-Strategy/dp/B001DDY6XA

Pixel Force: Halo is number one in my book!
#54MagnaRavePosted 11/8/2012 2:59:44 AM
Out of curiosity, why is there so much hate for Reach? I personally rather enjoyed it, aside from some of the ridiculously difficult campaign missions.

Then again, Reach was the only game I played online, so I'm not sure what the other Halo communities were like in their heyday.
#55awesomephatmanPosted 11/8/2012 3:27:42 AM
Bigtymer113 posted...
Dropping some knowledge for everyone.

H1 = H2 >H4 >/= H3 > ODST > Reach

You're welcome.

That's remarkably close to what I'd rank them.

You should be the real Prophet of Truth.
---
http://www.backloggery.com/tinyraptor
I was floating in a peaceful sea, rescued by a sinking ship
#56cyborg9Posted 11/8/2012 3:53:57 AM
halo 4
halo 2
halo reach best halos
#57LerthyrPosted 11/8/2012 9:21:10 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Halo 4
Halo 2
Halo CE
Halo Wars
Halo 3
Halo Reach
Halo ODST

Halo Wars doesn't count.
---
GT: Lerthyr
I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.
#58NaichingeruPosted 11/8/2012 9:23:42 AM
chaos_sage0265 posted...
1. Halo 3
2. Halo: ODST
3. Halo 2
4. Halo
5. Halo 4
6. Halo: Reach

My list.

ODST has a special place in my heart for basically being Halo: Firefly Edition, but I can't even begin to explain how much fun I had playing 4-player campaign on Halo 3.

I'll never forget the time my friends and I were getting our asses handed to us on The Covenant (legendary) because one of us kept trying to ramp the warthog off the cliff to land on one of the Scarabs. We all just dismissed him as useless and laughed when we'd see a random warthog fall into the canyon. He spent about 20 minutes doing this. We finally decided for the 3 of us to just ride the hornet and have one drop on top of the Scarab to make it easier on us, but we kept getting hammered by the brute on top of it with the Fuel Rod. All of the sudden, we see a warthog glide through the sky and right on top of the Scarab, splattering the brute that was shooting at us. One of the best moments I've ever had in gaming.

This. Halo holds a special place in my heart because of moments like this.
---
GT: Sensei Ponzor.
"The greatest part of mankind floats betwixt vice and virtue."
#59nomadski69Posted 11/8/2012 10:39:45 AM
1. Halo CE
2. Halo: Reach
3. Halo 3
4. Halo ODST
5. Halo 2

CE was the most memorable for me, it had the impact none of the others could have. Also, I liked playing on a big Halo, in a Halo game.

Reach was a surprisingly good story, considering what had come before there were some decent moments.

Halo 3 I can barely remember anything that happened story wise.

ODST and Halo 2 I didnt bother finishing, got well bored before the end so gave them up. ODST slightly was more interesting than 2 but....meh.

Have yet to play 4.
#60ish0turfac3Posted 11/8/2012 10:42:37 AM
halo 2
Halo 4
Halo ce
Halo 3
Halo reach
Halo odst
Halo wars
---
GT: ish0turfac3
"Democracy will cease to exist when money is taken from those who are willing to work and given to those who rather wouldn't."